IRC Channels?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Asqui, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. Asqui

    Asqui Guest

    Are there any IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channels that you people hang out in? I have had trouble
    finding populated cycling channels previously and don't see any specific Tour de France channels on
    any major networks right now.

    Dani.

    Tags:

  2. Inconnu

    Inconnu Guest

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:09:27 +0000, asqui wrote:

    > Are there any IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channels that you people hang out in? I have had trouble
    > finding populated cycling channels previously and don't see any specific Tour de France channels
    > on any major networks right now.
    >
    > Dani.

    irc.freenode.net in #slackware and #c++ here

  3. Cycling related:

    #cycling #ultratriking #ligfiets

    All on IRCNet. Not very active, but the other channels I hang on are slightly more active :)