Ireland and Swietzerland village bike path

Red Cloud

Guest
They should put this sign "No American biker allow!"

Mr. Red Cloud suggested:

<< They should put this sign "No American biker allow!" >>

American biker would be out on the street,
and when your little euro car makes that
little sick duck honking noise behind us we
will take pictures of your license plate
just like our daddies and grandaddies did
at Omaha Beach!

Robert

On 09 Sep 2004 17:03:58 GMT, [email protected] (R15757) wrote:

>Mr. Red Cloud suggested:
>
><< They should put this sign "No American biker allow!" >>
>
>American biker would be out on the street,
>and when your little euro car makes that
>little sick duck honking noise behind us we
>will take pictures of your license plate
>just like our daddies and grandaddies did
>at Omaha Beach!

Are you two in a competition to see who can post the most indecipherable asinine
gibberish?

'cause it's too close to call at the moment.

Why don't you each go out for a nice, calming ride?

<< Are you two in a competition to see who can post the most indecipherable
asinine
gibberish? >>

America like shiny car.

R15757 wrote:

> Mr. Red Cloud suggested:
>
> << They should put this sign "No American biker allow!" >>
>
> American biker would be out on the street,
> and when your little euro car makes that
> little sick duck honking noise behind us we
> will take pictures of your license plate
> just like our daddies and grandaddies did
> at Omaha Beach!

Omaha Beach pumping bike o my don't see the NASCAR here against liberal
driving hugh tankx full of don't want to be american citizens.

--
paul DOT cassel aT
gMail dot COM