Ireland and Swietzerland village bike path

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Red Cloud, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    They should put this sign "No American biker allow!"

    Tags:

  2. R15757

    R15757 Guest

    Mr. Red Cloud suggested:

    << They should put this sign "No American biker allow!" >>

    American biker would be out on the street,
    and when your little euro car makes that
    little sick duck honking noise behind us we
    will take pictures of your license plate
    just like our daddies and grandaddies did
    at Omaha Beach!

    Robert

  3. Muttley

    Muttley Guest

    On 09 Sep 2004 17:03:58 GMT, [email protected] (R15757) wrote:

    >Mr. Red Cloud suggested:
    >
    ><< They should put this sign "No American biker allow!" >>
    >
    >American biker would be out on the street,
    >and when your little euro car makes that
    >little sick duck honking noise behind us we
    >will take pictures of your license plate
    >just like our daddies and grandaddies did
    >at Omaha Beach!

    Are you two in a competition to see who can post the most indecipherable asinine
    gibberish?

    'cause it's too close to call at the moment.

    Why don't you each go out for a nice, calming ride?

  4. R15757

    R15757 Guest

    << Are you two in a competition to see who can post the most indecipherable
    asinine
    gibberish? >>

    America like shiny car.

  5. Paul Cassel

    Paul Cassel Guest

    R15757 wrote:

    > Mr. Red Cloud suggested:
    >
    > << They should put this sign "No American biker allow!" >>
    >
    > American biker would be out on the street,
    > and when your little euro car makes that
    > little sick duck honking noise behind us we
    > will take pictures of your license plate
    > just like our daddies and grandaddies did
    > at Omaha Beach!

    Omaha Beach pumping bike o my don't see the NASCAR here against liberal
    driving hugh tankx full of don't want to be american citizens.

    --
    paul DOT cassel aT
    gMail dot COM