Irma's Update

I

I Williams

Hello everyone,

Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I am back in full swing. I want to
offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the people that has gained and to tell
you to hang in there.

The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four straight days. I went to the Dr
and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called they pretty much told me
that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for pottasium that I am taking
now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I had radiation for the thyroid.
I am still pretty tired, but am now starting to feel more human.

The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained back, but I really have not been
concerned because I know that losing weight at this point should be on the back burnner until I can
get my strength somewhat back to normal.. I am now at the weight I was when I got sick in Dec.

Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents commented that I had lost a lot of
weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I all my hard work is not
going south.

I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I also want to start exercising
again as well.

Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know what has been going on Irma

Nice to hear you ' re feeling better again. Take care of yourself!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/102.10/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:s51Qb.4212$ce2.3915@okepread03...
> Hello everyone,
>
> Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I am back in full swing. I want
> to offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the people that has gained and to
> tell you to hang in
there.
>
> The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four
straight
> days. I went to the Dr and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called
> they pretty much told me that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for
> pottasium that I am taking now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I
> had radiation for the thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now starting to feel more human.
>
> The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained back, but I really have not
> been concerned because I know that losing weight at this point should be on the back burnner
> until I can get my strength somewhat back to normal.. I am now at the weight I was when I got
> sick in Dec.
>
> Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents commented
that
> I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I
> all my hard work is not going south.
>
> I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I also want to start exercising
> again as well.
>
> Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know what has been going on Irma

I'm glad you're awake again. Welcome to the land of the living. What a nice NSV to be told that you
had lost a lot of weight!! Good for you to be able to get to the point where you can get back on
plan. Best wishes.

Connie

I Williams wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I am back in full swing. I want
> to offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the people that has gained and to
> tell you to hang in there.
>
> The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four straight days. I went to the
> Dr and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called they pretty much told
> me that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for pottasium that I am
> taking now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I had radiation for the
> thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now starting to feel more human.
>
> The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained back, but I really have not
> been concerned because I know that losing weight at this point should be on the back burnner
> until I can get my strength somewhat back to normal.. I am now at the weight I was when I got
> sick in Dec.
>
> Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents commented that I had lost a lot of
> weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I all my hard work is
> not going south.
>
> I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I also want to start exercising
> again as well.
>
> Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know what has been going on Irma
>
>

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Good to see that the health is on the up again, and the weigh sliding down... Those potassium levels
are a right ole pain in the bum! Mine sank when I was ill, and they put me on a soluble supplement -
it tasted so foul I accused the doctors of poisoning me! Just made the evil so-&-so's laugh... ;D
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Hi Irma. Glad to hear from you again. Hope things will stay under control & you'll be able to follow
the program & start losing again. Wish you luck. Elaine K

I Williams wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I am back in full swing. I want to
>offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the people that has gained and to tell
>you to hang in there.
>
>The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four straight days. I went to the Dr
>and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called they pretty much told me
>that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for pottasium that I am taking
>now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I had radiation for the
>thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now starting to feel more human.
>
>The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained back, but I really have not
>been concerned because I know that losing weight at this point should be on the back burnner
>until I can get my strength somewhat back to normal.. I am now at the weight I was when I got
>sick in Dec.
>
>Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents commented that I had lost a lot of
>weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I all my hard work is
>not going south.
>
>I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I also want to start exercising
>again as well.
>
>Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know what has been going on Irma
>
>

Sooo good to hear you're regaining your health and can continue your weight loss as the result of
good health.

I took a mini-class of Stott Pilates at my YWCA and thoroughly enjoyed it. Found out in a quick
hurry that my core muscles aren't muscles at all. I have core "mush"les. But I'm too cheap to pay
cash for special classes on top of my monthly membership fee so I bought a fitness ball and a DVD of
fitness ball exercises as a means of tightening my tummy. Which Pilates method are you using?

Prairie Roots

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:06:52 -0600, "I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I am back in full swing. I want to
>offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the people that has gained and to tell
>you to hang in there.
>
>The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four straight days. I went to the Dr
>and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called they pretty much told me
>that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for pottasium that I am taking
>now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I had radiation for the
>thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now starting to feel more human.
>
>The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained back, but I really have not
>been concerned because I know that losing weight at this point should be on the back burnner
>until I can get my strength somewhat back to normal.. I am now at the weight I was when I got
>sick in Dec.
>
>Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents commented that I had lost a lot of
>weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I all my hard work is
>not going south.
>
>I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I also want to start exercising
>again as well.
>
>Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know what has been going on Irma

Hi again Irma... it's so great to hear from you! I'm glad things are going
well for you and that you were lucky to see the doctor and get your
potassium levels up and running again. My dad had something like that with
an imbalance in his electrolytes when he drank too much water and he was
walking around like a zombie... it was so weird. But anyway, I'm glad you
are doing alright now. :) Great NSVs too! Good luck with everything!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:s51Qb.4212$ce2.3915@okepread03...
> Hello everyone,
>
> tell you to hang in
there.
>
straight
> days. I went to the Dr and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called
> they pretty much told me that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for
> pottasium that I am taking now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I
> had radiation for the thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now starting to feel more human.
>
> sick in Dec.
>
that
> I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I
>
> again as well.
>

I am glad to see you are back and doing better, good luck with improving
your health, Lee
I Williams <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:s51Qb.4212$ce2.3915@okepread03...
> Hello everyone,
>
> tell you to hang in
there.
>
straight
>
> sick in Dec.
>
that
>
> again as well.
>

Nathalie,

I am I will be so glad when I am back to normal. But looking on the bright side I just finihed a
pilates workout Irma "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Nice to hear you ' re feeling better again. Take care of yourself!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/226.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
> 232/226.9/212 lbs "I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:s51Qb.4212$ce2.3915@okepread03...
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I am
back
> > in full swing. I want to offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the people
> > that has gained and to tell you to hang in
> there.
> >
> > The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four
> straight
> > days. I went to the Dr and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called
> > they pretty much told me that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for
> > pottasium that I am
taking
> > now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I
had
> > radiation for the thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now starting
to
> > feel more human.
> >
> > The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained
back,
> > but I really have not been concerned because I know that losing weight
at
> > this point should be on the back burnner until I can get my strength somewhat back to normal.. I
> > am now at the weight I was when I got sick
in
> > Dec.
> >
> > Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents commented
> that
> > I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I
> > all my hard work is not going south.
> >
> > I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I also
want
> > to start exercising again as well.
> >
> > Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know what
has
> > been going on Irma
> >
>

Connie,
Thanks I am so glad that I am starting to feel better
Irma
"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
news:40112FD1.80200@nospam_primus.ca...
> I'm glad you're awake again. Welcome to the land of the living. What a nice NSV to be told that
> you had lost a lot of weight!! Good for you to be able to get to the point where you can get back
> on plan. Best wishes.
>
> Connie
>
>
> I Williams wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
back
> > in full swing. I want to offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the people
there.
> >
straight
> > days. I went to the Dr and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called
> > they pretty much told me that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for
> > pottasium that I am
taking
had
to
> > feel more human.
> >
back,
at
> > this point should be on the back burnner until I can get my strength somewhat back to normal.. I
in
> > Dec.
> >
that
> > I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I
> >
want
> >
has
> > been going on Irma
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

I have a vast supply of books and tapes. I think I am doing a mixture of it
all. I really enjoy pilates and it does not seem to really upset my back.
Irma
"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sooo good to hear you're regaining your health and can continue your weight loss as the result of
> good health.
>
> I took a mini-class of Stott Pilates at my YWCA and thoroughly enjoyed it. Found out in a quick
> hurry that my core muscles aren't muscles at all. I have core "mush"les. But I'm too cheap to pay
> cash for special classes on top of my monthly membership fee so I bought a fitness ball and a DVD
> of fitness ball exercises as a means of tightening my tummy. Which Pilates method are you using?
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:06:52 -0600, "I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hello everyone,
> >
> >Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I am
back
> >in full swing. I want to offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the people
> >that has gained and to tell you to hang in
there.
> >
> >The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four
straight
> >days. I went to the Dr and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called
> >they pretty much told me that I was lucky that I woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for
> >pottasium that I am
taking
> >now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I
had
> >radiation for the thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now starting
to
> >feel more human.
> >
> >The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained back, but I really have not
> >been concerned because I know that losing weight at this point should be on the back burnner
> >until I can get my strength somewhat back to normal.. I am now at the weight I was when I got
> >sick in Dec.
> >
> >Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents commented
that
> >I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked great so that made me feel better. So I know that I
> >all my hard work is not going south.
> >
> >I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I also
want
> >to start exercising again as well.
> >
> >Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know what
has
> >been going on Irma

Kristin,

I understand the zombie like feeling. I felt like that a few days before the sleepiness took over. I
just did not feel like myself. I am hoping that when I have my next bloodtest that it shows that the
pottasium level has came up. I hope one day that I will not have to take the pottasium meds, but I
doubt that with the levels being as low as they were even though I was taking an over the counter
pottasium supplement Irma "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Hi again Irma... it's so great to hear from you! I'm glad things are
going
> well for you and that you were lucky to see the doctor and get your potassium levels up and
> running again. My dad had something like that
with
> an imbalance in his electrolytes when he drank too much water and he was walking around like a
> zombie... it was so weird. But anyway, I'm glad you are doing alright now. :) Great NSVs too! Good
> luck with everything!
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/241.8/172
>
>
>
> "I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:s51Qb.4212$ce2.3915@okepread03...
> > Hello everyone,
> >
back
> there.
> >
> straight
> > pottasium that I am
taking
had
to
> > feel more human.
> >
back,
at
in
> > Dec.
> >
> that
> >
want
> >
has
> > been going on Irma
> >
>

Thanks Lee
Irma
"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I am glad to see you are back and doing better, good luck with improving your health, Lee I
> Williams <[email protected]> wrote in message news:s51Qb.4212$ce2.3915@okepread03...
> > Hello everyone,
> >
back
> there.
> >
> straight
> > pottasium that I am
taking
had
to
> > feel more human.
> >
back,
at
in
> > Dec.
> >
> that
> >
want
> >
has
> > been going on Irma
> >
>

Well good luck with it all, Irma. I'm thinking of you! :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:zrHQb.6599$ce2.581@okepread03...
> Kristin,
>
> I understand the zombie like feeling. I felt like that a few days before
the
> sleepiness took over. I just did not feel like myself. I am hoping that
when
> I have my next bloodtest that it shows that the pottasium level has came
up.
> I hope one day that I will not have to take the pottasium meds, but I
doubt
> that with the levels being as low as they were even though I was taking an over the counter
> pottasium supplement Irma "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Hi again Irma... it's so great to hear from you! I'm glad things are
> going
> > well for you and that you were lucky to see the doctor and get your potassium levels up and
> > running again. My dad had something like that
> with
> > an imbalance in his electrolytes when he drank too much water and he was walking around like a
> > zombie... it was so weird. But anyway, I'm glad
you
> > are doing alright now. :) Great NSVs too! Good luck with everything!
> >
> > --
> >
> > ~Kristin O~
> > 272/241.8/172
> >
> >
> >
> > "I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:s51Qb.4212$ce2.3915@okepread03...
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I am
> back
> > > in full swing. I want to offer congrats to all the losers and offer my support to all the
> > > people that has gained and to tell you to hang in
> > there.
> > >
> > > The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four
> > straight
> > > days. I went to the Dr and found out that my pottasium had dropped yet again. When they called
> > > they pretty much told me that I was lucky that
I
> > > woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for pottasium that I am
> taking
> > > now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since I
> had
> > > radiation for the thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now
starting
> to
> > > feel more human.
> > >
> > > The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained
> back,
> > > but I really have not been concerned because I know that losing weight
> at
> > > this point should be on the back burnner until I can get my strength somewhat back to normal..
> > > I am now at the weight I was when I got sick
> in
> > > Dec.
> > >
> > > Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents
commented
> > that
> > > I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked great so that made me
feel
> > > better. So I know that I all my hard work is not going south.
> > >
> > > I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I also
> want
> > > to start exercising again as well.
> > >
> > > Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know what
> has
> > > been going on Irma
> > >
> > >
> >
>

Thanks Kristen I am staying OP and excercising when I can
Irma
"Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Well good luck with it all, Irma. I'm thinking of you! :)
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/241.8/172
>
>
>
> "I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:zrHQb.6599$ce2.581@okepread03...
> > Kristin,
> >
> > I understand the zombie like feeling. I felt like that a few days before
> the
> > sleepiness took over. I just did not feel like myself. I am hoping that
> when
> > I have my next bloodtest that it shows that the pottasium level has came
> up.
> > I hope one day that I will not have to take the pottasium meds, but I
> doubt
> > that with the levels being as low as they were even though I was taking
an
> > over the counter pottasium supplement Irma "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > Hi again Irma... it's so great to hear from you! I'm glad things are
> > going
> > > well for you and that you were lucky to see the doctor and get your potassium levels up and
> > > running again. My dad had something like that
> > with
> > > an imbalance in his electrolytes when he drank too much water and he
was
> > > walking around like a zombie... it was so weird. But anyway, I'm glad
> you
> > > are doing alright now. :) Great NSVs too! Good luck with
everything!
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > ~Kristin O~
> > > 272/241.8/172
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > "I Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:s51Qb.4212$ce2.3915@okepread03...
> > > > Hello everyone,
> > > >
> > > > Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted, but hopefully I
am
> > back
> > > > in full swing. I want to offer congrats to all the losers and offer
my
> > > > support to all the people that has gained and to tell you to hang in
> > > there.
> > > >
> > > > The last time I posted I told you that I slept pretty much for four
> > > straight
> > > > days. I went to the Dr and found out that my pottasium had dropped
yet
> > > > again. When they called they pretty much told me that I was lucky
that
> I
> > > > woke up. I was put on a higher prescription for pottasium that I am
> > taking
> > > > now. I have beeen on one form or another pottasium supplement since
I
> > had
> > > > radiation for the thyroid. I am still pretty tired, but am now
> starting
> > to
> > > > feel more human.
> > > >
> > > > The weight that I lost during my Rip Van Winkle experience I gained
> > back,
> > > > but I really have not been concerned because I know that losing
weight
> > at
> > > > this point should be on the back burnner until I can get my
strength
> > > > somewhat back to normal.. I am now at the weight I was when I got
sick
> > in
> > > > Dec.
> > > >
> > > > Tonight we had Open House at school and several of my parents
> commented
> > > that
> > > > I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked great so that made me
> feel
> > > > better. So I know that I all my hard work is not going south.
> > > >
> > > > I plan to start journalling tommorow and I plan on staying OP. I
also
> > want
> > > > to start exercising again as well.
> > > >
> > > > Well that is all from here just thought I would let everyone know
what
> > has
> > > > been going on Irma
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>