Iron Cross race

Carl Sundquist

Guest
As mentioned by cyclingnews.com the promotor is a "Dr. David Albright". Is
that a misprint or are there two Dr. Albrights involved in cx promotion in
PA?

Dr. David Albright is not the same guy as Dr. Andrew Albright, if that's
what you're asking.

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Dr. David Albright is not the same guy as Dr. Andrew Albright, if that's
> what you're asking.

That was my question. I thought it was a rather interesting coincidence.