Ironman CdA water temperature?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Frank Tantillo, May 29, 2003.

  1. Has anyone seen predications for the water temperature at CdA?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. I've looked all over the web and can't find anything on this. I'm guessing it's not overly warm
    though. Maybe mid to upper
    60s....similar to Tahoe in the deeper sections.

    "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Has anyone seen predications for the water temperature at CdA?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. triathlete13

    triathlete13 Guest

    I did two races in that lake last year and it was nice with a wetsuit. Since this is earlier in the
    year, I'd expect in the middle to high 60's.

    "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone seen predications for the water temperature at CdA?
    >
    > Thanks

  4. Ravi Raman

    Ravi Raman Guest

    I went to CDA to train over Memorial Day weekend and don't know the exact temp, but let me just say
    that the water was absolutely frigid. I could only stay in for 10 minutes with a fullsuit on. I
    would guess it was 58 or so.

    I wasn't alone, a training partner was there as well and he had just as much trouble.

    Hope it warms up over the next month.

    > I did two races in that lake last year and it was nice with a wetsuit. Since this is earlier in
    > the year, I'd expect in the middle to high 60's.
    >

    > "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Has anyone seen predications for the water temperature at CdA?
    > >
    > > Thanks

  5. When is CdA?

    Steven

    "Ravi Raman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I went to CDA to train over Memorial Day weekend and don't know the exact temp, but let me just
    > say that the water was absolutely frigid. I could only stay in for 10 minutes with a fullsuit on.
    > I would guess it was 58 or so.
    >
    > I wasn't alone, a training partner was there as well and he had just as much trouble.
    >
    > Hope it warms up over the next month.

    > > I did two races in that lake last year and it was nice with a wetsuit. Since this is earlier in
    > > the year, I'd expect in the middle to high 60's.
    > >

    > > "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Has anyone seen predications for the water temperature at CdA?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks

  6. Not for your consumption or worry troll. If you must go, it's in Greenland, on the northern tip.
    Have great fun there.

    [email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > When is CdA?
    >
    > Steven
    >
    > "Ravi Raman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I went to CDA to train over Memorial Day weekend and don't know the exact temp, but let me just
    > > say that the water was absolutely frigid. I could only stay in for 10 minutes with a fullsuit
    > > on. I would guess it was 58 or so.
    > >
    > > I wasn't alone, a training partner was there as well and he had just as much trouble.
    > >
    > > Hope it warms up over the next month.
    > >

    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > I did two races in that lake last year and it was nice with a wetsuit. Since this is earlier
    > > > in the year, I'd expect in the middle to high 60's.
    > > >

    > > > "Frank Tantillo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

  7. Come on, Andrew. I haven't trolled in a few weeks. My posting has been on topic. I am changing man,
    seriously. The original question from me was WHEN is the CdA, not WHERE.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    news:<[email protected]>...