Ironman France

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by John Hughes, May 3, 2003.

  1. John Hughes

    John Hughes Guest

    Anyone got any personal experience of this course? Thanks John

    Tags:

  2. It sucks like the rest of the country. What a bunch of sissies.

    "John Hughes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone got any personal experience of this course? Thanks John

  3. A->Z

    A->Z Guest

    "Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]...
    > It sucks like the rest of the country. What a bunch of sissies.
    >
    > "John Hughes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Anyone got any personal experience of this course? Thanks John

    You, "dr" steven walker, are simply a sucker. Are you ready for the next presidential balls?

    antonio majer, italia

  4. Blorenzen

    Blorenzen Guest

    >Anyone got any personal experience of this course?

    they completely changed the bike and run this year, so you aren't going to find too many people with
    any experience.

  5. Old Timer

    Old Timer Guest

    ...and you'd better hope they don't do the run from the finish line to the starting line because the
    French are great at running away from things.

  6. A->Z

    A->Z Guest

    "Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]...
    > Tony, Italia hasn't won a war since the Roman Empire. Go eat some pasta.

    Stefano, the last italian won war was the first world war (read a book, sometimes.); in any case, it
    was a tragedy.

    I don't agree with this insulting attitude against France.

    Happy pasta col pommmodoro to you too, Ste', thanks. (at the right time: please, I beg you, Steven,
    could you do us a favour? Steven! yes you, it is you : please, Steven, leave the children of your
    town alone and see a

    don't give up, Steven, doctors work wonders)