Is Al-tuna happening ?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hyllus, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Hyllus

    Hyllus Guest

    Their website is gone, their race director left, there has been no hype. What gives ? Is the
    TourDeToonaInternational dead ?

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Hyllus) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Their website is gone, their race director left, there has been no hype. What gives ? Is the
    > TourDeToonaInternational dead ?

    Somebody's doing something to promote it. I got a "personal" letter inviting me to the race.
    Considering I live in Seattle and have a real job - chances are I won't be making it this
    year either.

    -a

  3. "Andrew Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > Somebody's doing something to promote it. I got a "personal" letter inviting me to the race.
    > Considering I live in Seattle and have a real job - chances are I won't be making it this
    > year either.

    I got that too. And it listed a ridiculous prize list, like (pinky to mouth) "One...
    Million....Dollars." No, actually $50K or 100K. But I tossed the letter. It's called "The
    International" now.

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  4. Raymo853

    Raymo853 Guest

  5. Websurfer03

    Websurfer03 Guest

    I'm from central PA. On the news tonight there was a segment about the TourDeToona's funds missing a
    large amount of money. As far as I have heard the event is still on. www.wtaj.com might have info in
    the coming days.

    http://www.castbuilding.com