Is an Alcoholic a Drug Addict?

Alcohol and drugs are a world apart. There's nothing wrong in drinking alcoholic beverages moderately and it's legal. While prohibited drugs are very unsafe and highly dangerous.

Both addictive but alcohol is far different from drugs. but it will harm your body if you drink too much beer same as to drugs.

I really don't think that alcohol is addictive, I think of it as a psychological disorder. I mean if you say that drinking a lot of alcohol is bad for the body well that's just the same as eating too much pork or butter or eggs. What I mean is anything in life that is too much is harmful.

Drugs on the other hand is addictive and kills the brain cells making the brain smaller. So all drug users have smaller brains whether one takes small amounts or large doses unlike alcohol drinkers which has a normal brain.

In a herd the Lion generally gets the slower, more sickly Impala or Wildedeast. Alcohol works the same way on brain cells. It kills the slower more stupid brain cells leaving the healthy one to soak up the oxygen and body nutrients and thrive. It is not an illusion that alcohol makes you smarter. Unfortunately it has an adverse side effect.....it wears off.