Is anyone doing FAST TRACK????

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll be
    doing the Portein. I'm in the process of writing out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to
    follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you find it?

    Take care, SPOONS

    Tags:

  2. haven't started it yet but have been thinking about it. Please let us know
    what you think, Lee
    SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll
    > be doing the Portein. I'm in the process of
    writing
    > out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you
    > find it?
    >
    > Take care, SPOONS

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I am tempted to try and do it myself. My basic menu follows the High protein version until I get
    home for dinner. That's where I fall down on the job. ;-(

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll
    > be doing the Portein. I'm in the process of
    writing
    > out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you
    > find it?
    >
    > Take care, SPOONS

  4. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    SPOONS wrote:
    > Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll
    > be doing the Portein. I'm in the process of writing out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier
    > to follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you find it?
    >
    > Take care, SPOONS

    I'm doing fast track!! So far I've found it good! I have to make my meals separate from the family's
    because it is so specific as to what you can eat. I haven't been having any problems with hunger
    which surprises me since it is 20 points and I am used to 26 plus flex. I am on my second week and
    my first week I lost 2 and so far this week I've lost 3.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  5. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Nope, not doing it. I looked at it, but since it is all geared to 20 points I figure it isn't going
    to do much for me anyway ... other than casting my meal choices in stone. My point target is already
    20 points - so I don't see where this fast track is going to change anything in my eating or
    metabolism. I do think this is something that is more for those that are totally new to the program,
    or are in a much higher point range - to get them off to a great start and pump up the motivation.
    Possibly also for those that may have veered off horribly and need the structure to get back into
    the swing of things. Just my take on it anyway.

    Joyce

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:39:53 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll be
    >doing the Portein. I'm in the process of writing out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to
    >follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you find it?
    >
    >Take care, SPOONS

  6. Bird

    Bird Guest

    That would be me!!! (Veered off horribly!)
    Bird
    news:[email protected]...