Is anyone doing FAST TRACK????

S

Spoons

Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll be
doing the Portein. I'm in the process of writing out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to
follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you find it?

Take care, SPOONS

haven't started it yet but have been thinking about it. Please let us know
what you think, Lee
SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll
> be doing the Portein. I'm in the process of
writing
> out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you
> find it?
>
> Take care, SPOONS

I am tempted to try and do it myself. My basic menu follows the High protein version until I get
home for dinner. That's where I fall down on the job. ;-(

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll
> be doing the Portein. I'm in the process of
writing
> out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you
> find it?
>
> Take care, SPOONS

SPOONS wrote:
> be doing the Portein. I'm in the process of writing out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier
> to follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you find it?
>
> Take care, SPOONS
>
>

I'm doing fast track!! So far I've found it good! I have to make my meals separate from the family's
because it is so specific as to what you can eat. I haven't been having any problems with hunger
which surprises me since it is 20 points and I am used to 26 plus flex. I am on my second week and
my first week I lost 2 and so far this week I've lost 3.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

Nope, not doing it. I looked at it, but since it is all geared to 20 points I figure it isn't going
to do much for me anyway ... other than casting my meal choices in stone. My point target is already
20 points - so I don't see where this fast track is going to change anything in my eating or
metabolism. I do think this is something that is more for those that are totally new to the program,
or are in a much higher point range - to get them off to a great start and pump up the motivation.
Possibly also for those that may have veered off horribly and need the structure to get back into
the swing of things. Just my take on it anyway.

Joyce

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:39:53 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll be
>doing the Portein. I'm in the process of writing out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to
>follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you find it?
>
>Take care, SPOONS

That would be me!!! (Veered off horribly!)
Bird
"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Nope, not doing it. I looked at it, but since it is all geared to 20
points I
> figure it isn't going to do much for me anyway ... other than casting my
meal
> choices in stone. My point target is already 20 points - so I don't see
where
> this fast track is going to change anything in my eating or metabolism. I
do
> think this is something that is more for those that are totally new to the program, or are in a
> much higher point range - to get them off to a great
start
> and pump up the motivation. Possibly also for those that may have veered
off
> horribly and need the structure to get back into the swing of things.
Just my
> take on it anyway.
>
> Joyce
>
>
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:39:53 GMT, "SPOONS"
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Today is day one for me on the Fast Track program. I'm starting with the Carb and next week I'll
> >be doing the Portein. I'm in the process of
writing
> >out my whole week menu that way I'll be easier to follow. Is anyone else doing it? How do you
> >find it?
> >
> >Take care, SPOONS