Is Armstrong paying people to spread his lies on forums?

Eldron said:
Doping in cycling is like having an Australian cousin - sure he's your cousin but you never mention him to anybody*

*please note this is written by a South African - rugby and cricket have disallowed any form of relationship between our nations**

**yes - this post was written in jest.

We say the same about saffers :D

Mansmind said:
Couldn't agree more. A doping discussion regarding ANY specific rider is irrelevant in terms of the competition itself. They all do it so why single out a rider? regardless of who it is.

Not that I like the idea of them all doping, and I think doping discussion has a place in more general terms.

And the best way to control the 'body' of liars is to cut off the Prime 'head' (liar). Especially when he is an arrogant, self-effacing, rude, representative of Cancer patients everywhere and continues to hide under that cloak to serve his own ego and financial gains.

Take off the head and change the future, even if it means going back in time, discrediting him and getting his former sponsers to sue him for the millions they gave him.

UR

ullrichrules said:
And the best way to control the 'body' of liars is to cut off the Prime 'head' (liar). Especially when he is an arrogant, self-effacing, rude, representative of Cancer patients everywhere and continues to hide under that cloak to serve his own ego and financial gains.

Take off the head and change the future, even if it means going back in time, discrediting him and getting his former sponsers to sue him for the millions they gave him.

UR

Yes, I agree, but at the same time you have to consider that the "head" is the prime target (and perhaps should be). As a result however, it's a logical assumption that the "head" is looked at closer than anyone...so why no confirmed/official sanctions? I understand there is an alternate theory of why that may be so (power, money, bribes, etc.)

roadhouse said:
if any of this is true than it just goes to show just how tactical he is. smart man.

I suppose there are those who admire Bernie Madoff for being able to defraud people for more than twenty years. Yeah, that Bernie was a smart man.

lwedge said:
Lance is the six fingered man.

-lw

No... That would be guitar leg-end Steve Vai.

Rock%20Walk%202.jpg

:D