Is Armstrong paying people to spread his lies on forums?

I dont know whether he pays people or not but what has been proven time and time again here is that there is an army of cheerleaders that will log with various nicknames and repeat the same things over and over again. What is really annoying, however, is when they distort or alter the facts to suit them. They do misinform, i dont know whether they do it on purpose or whether themeselves want to believe it, but they lie and lie repeatedly. And it is frustrating, because they cant be reasoned with, they ask for evidence and when they are given it, they dont even read it, so its only logical to assume that they are either retarded LA worshipers/stalkers or they have some interest in mudding the waters and not letting the truth come out.

Have you noticed how No Positives is keeping itself out of this thread? The best example of bad PR agent is ignoring this thread, trying to maintain its: "I'm cycling fan, not some hired troll" credibility.

Grater said:
Lance said he'd pay you a sum of US10000 and he'll throw an Olsen twin your way twice for two weekends! He also said that if you do a good job, he'll throw in all of Sheryl Crow's albums and his missing testicle!

accept & do a bad job !

jimmypop said:
Armstrong doesn't personally pay individuals to post on forums, but he certainly has some close associates who anonymously post on forums to counter the doping argument. He even has friends who post to defend other riders, lest one rider's doping be linked to Armstrong.

But, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that Stapleton is having people who are already on the payroll spread the "clean" drivel on forums.

Yep. And we didn't land on the moon either.

Bro Deal said:
Armstrong's ex-wife was subpoenaed by Lemond's lawyers because she was present at a dinner party where Armstrong discussed a plan to damage Lemond's business interests and his reputation. She tried to quash the subpoena, but the judge refused.

interesting point, this one. as an ex-wife is she still covered by the constitutional immunity granted to husbands and wives in which they cannot be compelled to testify against each other? or would that be allowed because they were married at that time?

azdroptop said:
Yep. And we didn't land on the moon either.

I just don't believe in miracles, I guess.

You're giving Armstrong too much credit. He's a bit of a thug, really.

slovakguy said:
interesting point, this one. as an ex-wife is she still covered by the constitutional immunity granted to husbands and wives in which they cannot be compelled to testify against each other? or would that be allowed because they were married at that time?

There were other people present, so it was not a private conversation.

poulidor said:
On this forum and, even on afrench forum, there is people posting clearly messages of Lance propaganda denying evidences already known and verified.
Their messages are enough different of the true Lance's fans to be detected. We have a lot of experiences of fanboys that we can smell them form very far.

Am I wrong?

We all have our favourites...

Poulidor thinks all french riders are clean. French fanboy!
Zander thinks Sastre is clean. Sastre fanboy!
Jimmypop thinks nobody is clean. Nodoby fanboy!
I think Kloden is cleanish. Sort of. Kloden fanboy!
Some people think Armstrong is/was clean. Armstrong fanboys!
Likewise Lemond. Ok - he's just a ****.
Hell - some people even think the Badger was clean - although he admitted he wasn't. Animal fanboy!

Everybody is somebody's ***** Poulidor...

Edit: stupid ***** - the first one is D!ck and the second one is *****. Man I gotta learn to use "code"...

Everyone cheats in this sport. You can't do this sport without drugs. You can, if you were on a level playing field. 90 - 99% of the peloton dope!

I'm huge Columbia - as people know, but I am not stupid. I know what goes on in amongst that team like every other team. Most ride juiced up, some don't. It's near impossible working out who is clean or dirty.

Milram are a team for example that could be predominantly clean. Ever since Gerds and Ciolek left Columbia, they havn't produced results like they were at Columbia. That's some sort of indication.

I think you will find, most, if not all the top 10 in this years TDF were juiced!

You then draw the parallels. The Giro for example. Di Luca came second and he was on Cera. Menchov beat him and ever since Vienna was shut down, Menchov and his crew havn't produced results since that time. Yes, some riders were implicated there, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what's really going on.

From that conclusion, most, if not all the Top 10 in the Giro were juiced up!

It's hard saying who is clean because most are doing something!

Grater said:
Everyone cheats in this sport. You can't do this sport without drugs. You can, if you were on a level playing field. 90 - 99% of the peloton dope!

I'm huge Columbia - as people know, but I am not stupid. I know what goes on in amongst that team like every other team. Most ride juiced up, some don't. It's near impossible working out who is clean or dirty.

Milram are a team for example that could be predominantly clean. Ever since Gerds and Ciolek left Columbia, they havn't produced results like they were at Columbia. That's some sort of indication.

I think you will find, most, if not all the top 10 in this years TDF were juiced!

You then draw the parallels. The Giro for example. Di Luca came second and he was on Cera. Menchov beat him and ever since Vienna was shut down, Menchov and his crew havn't produced results since that time. Yes, some riders were implicated there, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what's really going on.

From that conclusion, most, if not all the Top 10 in the Giro were juiced up!

It's hard saying who is clean because most are doing something!

That pretty much sums up my attitude - pick your favourite - ignore the drugs.

I find it comical when someone says "so and so is juiced up to his eyeballs but my guy (who finished 5 seconds behind so and so) is clean - what a rider/natural talent/man of morals".

I call bullsh!t every time...

Eldron said:
That pretty much sums up my attitude - pick your favourite - ignore the drugs.

I find it comical when someone says "so and so is juiced up to his eyeballs but my guy (who finished 5 seconds behind so and so) is clean - what a rider/natural talent/man of morals".

I call bullsh!t every time...

As a former user for 10 years I understand more than most and you are one of the few who show some wisdom. I used to laugh to myself about those who raked Marion Jones over the coals and I am not saying she didn't deserve it but so did the girl in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on when you consider those who finished behind her would be just milliseconds in difference.

IMO - if one is going to condemn one why not condemn them all?

Felt_Rider said:
As a former user for 10 years I understand more than most and you are one of the few who show some wisdom. I used to laugh to myself about those who raked Marion Jones over the coals and I am not saying she didn't deserve it but so did the girl in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on when you consider those who finished behind her would be just milliseconds in difference.

Exactly!

Couldn't agree more. A doping discussion regarding ANY specific rider is irrelevant in terms of the competition itself. They all do it so why single out a rider? regardless of who it is.

Not that I like the idea of them all doping, and I think doping discussion has a place in more general terms.

Felt_Rider said:

One incident at a time. One man at a time. One evil at a time.
Plan well, execute, follow through.
Deliberate, methodical, unwavering.
Make the punishment count.

Dont misinterpret 'targeted focus' for 'bias'. The broader perspective isnt missed. Resources are what they are.

To clean out cycling now is to invoke international criminal investigative agencies. Huge pain in the poohole to coordinate. You, and any other professional cyclist is simply fortunate higher priorities exist when it comes matters of social cohesion and various other liberties we afford ourselves in the civilised world. Otherwise your sh1t would get fcuked up quick smart.

Doping in cycling is like having an Australian cousin - sure he's your cousin but you never mention him to anybody*

*please note this is written by a South African - rugby and cricket have disallowed any form of relationship between our nations**

**yes - this post was written in jest.

Eldron said:
Doping in cycling is like having an Australian cousin - sure he's your cousin but you never mention him to anybody*

*please note this is written by a South African - rugby and cricket have disallowed any form of relationship between our nations**

**yes - this post was written in jest.

Relax. We can take a gag. Aussies and Saffers have been spitting at each other over the fence for donkey's years. :D

Eldron said:
Jimmypop thinks nobody is clean. Nodoby fanboy!

Admission: I like the tragic figures whose lives were ruined - by their own accord, mind you - through doping. The Pantanis and VdBs of the world are the vehicles for the greatest stories.

Farmguy said:
And I have also heard that Lance was on the grassy knoll when Pres Kennedy was shot.................:eek::eek::eek:

OMG, maybe he is even in charge of Area 51? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lance is the six fingered man.

-lw