Is CERTS a breath mint or a candy mint?

Thomas Balmer

Guest
If you are reading this you are probably one of the shills that the
trolls in this group use to keep their **** going. As long as people
keep reading and posting to these off-topic items (topic here is
recumbents, remember?), they will continue to dilute this group's
topic until it becomes just another of many open discussion forums.

And please don't reply to this one, I hate to add to the garbage as it
is.

Tom Balmer
Goatbiker/V2

"Thomas Balmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you are reading this you are probably one of the shills that the
> trolls in this group use to keep their **** going. As long as people
> keep reading and posting to these off-topic items (topic here is
> recumbents, remember?), they will continue to dilute this group's
> topic until it becomes just another of many open discussion forums.
>
> And please don't reply to this one, I hate to add to the garbage as it
> is.
>
> Tom Balmer
> Goatbiker/V2

I came on the newsgroup at about 5:30 AM today and found something like 20
new messages. Yours was the only one that was off-topic. So what the hell
are you complaining about? This newsgroup, like every other newsgroup that
has ever existed, can afford a few off-topic threads.

By the way, don't ever tell any of us what thread we can post to and what
thread we can't post to let alone what we can say. If some us like to post
to off-topic threads, you had best learn to live with it or get lost. You
might want to try the bulletin board at Bentrideronline where it is my
understanding that they will edit your post and make sure that you stay
on-topic. That way you can post your **** there and not have it interfered
with by the likes of me. Your **** will be appreciated on that garbage pile.
Here on ARBR we cherish our freedom to say what we want, when we want and
how we want.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Thomas Balmer" wrote

> If you are reading this you are probably one of the shills that the
> trolls in this group use to keep their **** going. As long as people
> keep reading and posting to these off-topic items (topic here is
> recumbents, remember?), they will continue to dilute this group's
> topic until it becomes just another of many open discussion forums.

CERTS were invented by left-wing liberal wacko nuts who also hate recumbents.

> And please don't reply to this one, I hate to add to the garbage as it is.

Oops. Too late.

"MasterBlaster" <Nobody'[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Thomas Balmer" wrote
>
> > If you are reading this you are probably one of the shills that the
> > trolls in this group use to keep their **** going. As long as people
> > keep reading and posting to these off-topic items (topic here is
> > recumbents, remember?), they will continue to dilute this group's
> > topic until it becomes just another of many open discussion forums.

> CERTS were invented by left-wing liberal wacko nuts who also hate

recumbents.

I am NOT a left-wing liberal wacko nut and I LOVE recumbents. Of course, I
do not get mine because I want to be fast on them, but for other reasons
mostly having to do with comfort and fun.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota