Is CERTS a breath mint or a candy mint?

Thomas Balmer

Guest
If you are reading this you are probably one of the shills
that the trolls in this group use to keep their **** going.
As long as people keep reading and posting to these off-
topic items (topic here is recumbents, remember?), they will
continue to dilute this group's topic until it becomes just
another of many open discussion forums.

And please don't reply to this one, I hate to add to the
garbage as it
is.

Tom Balmer Goatbiker/V2

"Thomas Balmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you are reading this you are probably one of the shills
> that the trolls in this group use to keep their ****
> going. As long as people keep reading and posting to these
> off-topic items (topic here is recumbents, remember?),
> they will continue to dilute this group's topic until it
> becomes just another of many open discussion forums.
>
> And please don't reply to this one, I hate to add to the
> garbage as it
> is.
>
> Tom Balmer Goatbiker/V2

I came on the newsgroup at about 5:30 AM today and found
something like 20 new messages. Yours was the only one that
was off-topic. So what the hell are you complaining about?
This newsgroup, like every other newsgroup that has ever
existed, can afford a few off-topic threads.

By the way, don't ever tell any of us what thread we can
post to and what thread we can't post to let alone what we
can say. If some us like to post to off-topic threads, you
had best learn to live with it or get lost. You might want
to try the bulletin board at Bentrideronline where it is my
understanding that they will edit your post and make sure
that you stay on-topic. That way you can post your ****
there and not have it interfered with by the likes of me.
Your **** will be appreciated on that garbage pile. Here on
ARBR we cherish our freedom to say what we want, when we
want and how we want.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Thomas Balmer" wrote

> If you are reading this you are probably one of the shills
> that the trolls in this group use to keep their ****
> going. As long as people keep reading and posting to these
> off-topic items (topic here is recumbents, remember?),
> they will continue to dilute this group's topic until it
> becomes just another of many open discussion forums.

CERTS were invented by left-wing liberal wacko nuts who also
hate recumbents.

> And please don't reply to this one, I hate to add to the
> garbage as it is.

Oops. Too late.

"MasterBlaster" <Nobody'[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Thomas Balmer" wrote
>
> > If you are reading this you are probably one of the
> > shills that the trolls in this group use to keep their
> > **** going. As long as people keep reading and posting
> > to these off-topic items (topic here is recumbents,
> > remember?), they will continue to dilute this group's
> > topic until it becomes just another of many open
> > discussion forums.
>
> CERTS were invented by left-wing liberal wacko nuts who
> also hate
recumbents.

I am NOT a left-wing liberal wacko nut and I LOVE
recumbents. Of course, I do not get mine because I want to
be fast on them, but for other reasons mostly having to do
with comfort and fun.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota