Is Chung faking threads and people

very good observation Jay Jay,

Now do you mind telling us why you crossposted your post to the same
bunch of groups?

Bob

"JayJay" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Is this post an example of a "fake"?
>
>If not - they why the hell do you think any of the other groups that are
>cross posted in this thread even care? I know we don't here.
>
>(and "here" is probably all the groups listed)
>
>If the Sci.med.cardiology group would stop crossposting to the other groups
>that don't give a rats ass about chung, or mu or anyone else in the group
>then nobody except the egos of SMC would have to see all this ****.
>

><[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>

>> >I have a very strong feeling these threads to "discuss" the merits of
>> >Chun's behavior have been started by Chung himself. This is a way to

>make
>> >it appear that his behavior is not the point of dismissing him out of
>> >hand. It is a way to make it appear that there are several people who
>> >support him for his "good" qualities and that he has been a victim who is
>> >just misunderstood. The fact is that whatever the truth about him he has
>> >long long ago given up any reason to pay any serious attention to

>anything
>> >he has said. His poor character is all the reason we need to ignore him
>> >and to have to consider that he is making up these other people and
>> >starting fake threads to try to erase his shame.

Arm Agent Killfilter

Brmmmmmm........

Insert One Troll Topic..." Re:is Chung faking threads..yada yada
yada

Press "On Button"

Ploink

Bob

[email protected] wrote:

>>I have a very strong feeling these threads to "discuss" the merits of
>>Chun's behavior have been started by Chung himself. This is a way to make
>>it appear that his behavior is not the point of dismissing him out of
>>hand. It is a way to make it appear that there are several people who
>>support him for his "good" qualities and that he has been a victim who is
>>just misunderstood. The fact is that whatever the truth about him he has
>>long long ago given up any reason to pay any serious attention to anything
>>he has said. His poor character is all the reason we need to ignore him
>>and to have to consider that he is making up these other people and
>>starting fake threads to try to erase his shame.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" copy and pasted repeatedly:

> FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because [...]

I'm going to subscribe to each one of the groups that this self
proclaimed and horribly deluded "doctor" cross posts this **** to, just
so I can have the pleasure of adding him to all of the idiot filters.

Who's with me?

--
Smokey
425/225/2??

Bob Cardone wrote:

> very good observation Jay Jay,
>
> Now do you mind telling us why you crossposted your post to the same
> bunch of groups?
>
> Bob

Google says JayJay hangs out elsewhere.

You'll have to Xpost to alt.support.diet if you really want a response, Bob.

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Bill wrote:

> Also, your first quote - concerning lies and
> boots - is widely attributed to Mark Twain, but may be from one of his
> contemporaries. In any case, it significantly predates Terry Pratchett.

Never said that it didn't. Mr. Pratchett also used it in one of his
books, no doubt as a tribute, and that's the version I'm quoting.

--
Smokey
425/225/2??

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:09:17 GMT, "Bill" <***@yy.zz> wrote:

>"Mack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> prove it Dr Dung.
>>
>> you can't
>>

>Why do you persist in name-calling when in only decreases your credibility?
>
>Bill

I am not trying to convince anyone of my credibility. the more dungy
trolls the more damage he does to his own credibility.

On 03 Sep 2003 23:24:52 GMT, [email protected] (Complex592) wrote:

>You know guys, this is not about Andrew Chung, this is not about cross posting,
>this is about childish distruption. The kind a 7 year old does to interfere
>with his class to get attention. This is about a few peoples need to disrupt
>this news group and the people who like being a part of it. This is about
>people that need to be the focus of attention all the time. This is about sad
>sacks that get pleasure out of dragging down live where ever they go.
>
> Paragraph BoB... Those of you with so much anger and hatred and distrust of
>D. Chung......Why are you posting it on the newsgroup? I mean we dont need or
>want to know of your OCD which was very well put. You could write, letters,
>emails or even throw darts at make believe doctors hung on a wall. Why are you
>making all of us honest and sincere people read thru mounds of hate mail to get
>to some matter of interest in cardiology.
>
> We each have the right to our opinion but when that starts interfering
>with other peoples rights that is another story. This newsgroup is for helping
>one another not tearing one another apart.
>
> All of you, please lets just get on with science, medicine and cardiology
>and save the rest for the shrinks.

we've already told you, when andrew stops trolling the non smc groups
he has trolled in his attempts to disrupt those groups then you will
no longer see any of our complaints. andy will not stop trolling
those groups because as you have pointed out he craves the attention.

it's very simple for andy to prove that he is not a nut case as
everyone suspects him of being. he simply has to stop trolling the
non smc groups.

He won't simply because he can't.

OR WE COULD JUST YELL AT CHUNG , BUT THAT WOULD NOT BE NICE , WOULD IT ?

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 03:59:47 GMT, Yeinkiijo
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I'm going to subscribe to each one of the groups that this self
>proclaimed and horribly deluded "doctor" cross posts this **** to, just
>so I can have the pleasure of adding him to all of the idiot filters.
>
>Who's with me?

While you are at the practice of flagellating yourself, wasting your
time and proving absolutely nothing by doing so, would you mind going
on the 2PDiet and eat nothing but fat for a year?

I mean, wth, if you are going to self-implode, do it right.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
: Jim Horne wrote:
:
: > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
: > news:[email protected]...
: > :
: > : Fyi, [email protected] is not an SCM subscriber.
: >
: > how do you know they are not subscribed? because they don't post to the
: > particular NG? maybe they are subscribed but only lurk...
:
: Google:
:
: http://tinyurl.com/m5cg
:
: FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
: Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not request
: that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are upset about
: reading this message, a few suggestions:
:
: (1) Yell at Jim Horne
: (2) Report Jim Horne to his ISP ([email protected])
: (3) Killfile this thread.
: (4) Killfile me.
: (5) Read about free speech.
:
: This discussion(s) started about of rancor about the 2 pound diet approach
: (2PD) which is described completely at:
:
: http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp
:
: Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet
: discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary
: and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation
: has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as
: Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He
: touched:
:
: http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp
:
: From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently
: opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung on
every
: perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and have lost the argument
: soundly at every point:
:
: http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp
:
: These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this
: discussion thread(s).
:
: However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the
argument(s),
: certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach
: toward its author. The rationale appears to be "if you can not discredit
: the message then try to discredit the messenger."
:
: Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is
: someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming
: discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting "flame" wars.
:
: These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the
following
: observations were made:
:
: (1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
: (2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the
: discussion(s).
: (a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to
: achieve near-ideal weight.
: (b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their
: weight becomes near-ideal.
: (c) For (b) see: http://tinyurl.com/levc
:
: (3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
: (4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
: (5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line
(including
: jpegs of the actual diplomas).
:
: Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have
tried
: to attack Dr. Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were
: attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Pastorio:
:
: http://www.heartmdphd.asp/libel.asp
:
: When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the
: hateful folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in
: support of their fallen hero.
:
: Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either
: actively or as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are,
: using the on-line third-party resources at:
:
: http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp
:
: where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous
: claims that credentials were bought are easily and summarily debunked.
:
: Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the
: anon posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):
:
: (1) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or
: accountability).
: (2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory
: characters.
: (3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver
: one-sided insults.
: (4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by
cross-posting.
:
: (5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD
or
: its author.
:
: and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.
:
: It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to
speed.
:
: It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD
above
: the din of hissing from the peanut gallery.
:
:
: Sincerely,
:
: Andrew
:
: --

[email protected] (tim kettring) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> OR WE COULD JUST YELL AT CHUNG , BUT THAT WOULD NOT BE NICE , WOULD IT ?

Doesn't bother me.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not
request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are
upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at tim kettring
(2) Report tim kettring to his ISP ([email protected])
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate this
Usenet discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has
been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community
service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen
from his religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of
Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
vehemently opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated
Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and
have lost the argument soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this and
other discussion threads.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

[...]

It will remain my pleasure to participate here on Usenet above the din

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:15:54 GMT, Mack <[email protected]> wrote:

>we've already told you,

"We"? I don't see any "We" TROLLING Chung, Mack. Only you.

I hope you don't mind the Xpost to ASD where they are begging you to
quit this obsessive behavior.

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:07:45 GMT, Mack <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am not trying to convince anyone of my credibility. the more dungy
>trolls the more damage he does to his own credibility.

That makes perfect sense.....to a giraffe.

lol lol lol

I hope you don't mind the Xpost to ASD where they are begging you to
quit this obsessive behavior.

Hi Babs, see you are still full of **** without the vinegar!

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >I have a very strong feeling these threads to "discuss" the merits of
> >Chun's behavior have been started by Chung himself. This is a way to

make
> >it appear that his behavior is not the point of dismissing him out of
> >hand. It is a way to make it appear that there are several people who
> >support him for his "good" qualities and that he has been a victim who is
> >just misunderstood. The fact is that whatever the truth about him he has
> >long long ago given up any reason to pay any serious attention to

anything
> >he has said. His poor character is all the reason we need to ignore him
> >and to have to consider that he is making up these other people and
> >starting fake threads to try to erase his shame.

I think that this NG would lose much of it's credibility without Dr Chungs
contributions. I don't always agree with him but he makes a lot more sense
than some of the other so-called contributors.
I think you need help. Go and see a psychiatrist!

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:12:46 GMT, "Carola or Les Simmons"
<[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>

>> >I have a very strong feeling these threads to "discuss" the merits of
>> >Chun's behavior have been started by Chung himself. This is a way to

>make
>> >it appear that his behavior is not the point of dismissing him out of
>> >hand. It is a way to make it appear that there are several people who
>> >support him for his "good" qualities and that he has been a victim who is
>> >just misunderstood. The fact is that whatever the truth about him he has
>> >long long ago given up any reason to pay any serious attention to

>anything
>> >he has said. His poor character is all the reason we need to ignore him
>> >and to have to consider that he is making up these other people and
>> >starting fake threads to try to erase his shame.

>I think that this NG would lose much of it's credibility without Dr Chungs
>contributions. I don't always agree with him but he makes a lot more sense
>than some of the other so-called contributors.
>I think you need help. Go and see a psychiatrist!

actually the group's credibility as a whole and annie's wish to be
credible would be greatly improved if annie would stop trolling the
non-cardiology newsgroups which have overwhelmingly asked him to stop
on numerous occasions.

Jim Horne wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> : Jim Horne wrote:
> :
> you add 5 KB to each post you respond to with your "don't yell at me for
> crossposting" disclaimer...is this necessary?

Depends on the post.

--

Diana wrote:

> Well you are known by the company you keep and with what I know about
> Chung doesn't say much for you

Please do share what you believe you know about Dr. Chung.

--

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:22:39 -0400, "Diana" <(H)(U)(G)(S)> wrote:

>Well you are known by the company you keep and with what I know about
>Chung doesn't say much for you

Tell us all, right here on front of the World, exactly what it is you
"know about Chung."

Details and this better be good or you're going to have to shut up for
good.