Is Chung faking threads and people

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:44:27 -0400, Dark Side Of The Mu_n wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:22:39 -0400, "Diana" <(H)(U)(G)(S)> wrote:
>
>>Well you are known by the company you keep and with what
>>I know about Chung doesn't say much for you

> Tell us all, right here on front of the World, exactly
> what it is you "know about Chung."
>
> Details and this better be good or you're going to have to shut up for
> good.
>
> You're up........................

Heh, heh! Well, for one thing he keeps company with the likes of you! Birds
of a feather ... and all that.

Dark Side Of The Mu_n wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:22:39 -0400, "Diana" <(H)(U)(G)(S)> wrote:
>
>>Well you are known by the company you keep and with what I know about
>>Chung doesn't say much for you

> Tell us all, right here on front of the World, exactly what it is you
> "know about Chung."
>
> Details and this better be good or you're going to have to shut up for
> good.

Or what, nancy-boy...? You'll post a sharp note?

Bwahahahahaha

Pastorio

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:15:56 GMT, Mack <[email protected]> wrote:

>actually the group's credibility as a whole and annie's wish to be
>credible would be greatly improved if annie would stop trolling the
>non-cardiology newsgroups which have overwhelmingly asked him to stop
>on numerous occasions.

Speaking of TROLLING, LYING, POST FAKING HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you ASD buddies enjoy this Xpost, Mack

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:25:26 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Tell us all, right here on front of the World, exactly what it is you
>> "know about Chung."
>>
>> Details and this better be good or you're going to have to shut up for
>> good.

>Or what, nancy-boy...? You'll post a sharp note?

Nope, like chung I'll let the truth stand for itself. And the truth
is you are a liar and a libeler.