Is Contador juiced?

Yes definitely. All the top tour riders are.

But this guy was in Puerto, and is riding for Discovery, so he is definitely not the least doped of the favourites.

He is going through the same program as Lance Pharmstrong...still any doubt?:rolleyes:

K'Ching said:
Yes definitely. All the top tour riders are.

But this guy was in Puerto, and is riding for Discovery, so he is definitely not the least doped of the favourites.
Look at Cadel Evans come over the line & then look at Contador, there is your answer.

grampi said:
He is going through the same program as Lance Pharmstrong...still any doubt?:rolleyes:
So he's using Lance Potion #9. Ain't no test for that. :D

What on earth are the bookies doing about all this??

The other problem I have is the Ras and Contador pulled each other away from the field.... even if Contador didn't dope (which I doubt) the both them have gained time on the filed due to Rasmussens doping.... they can't declare a winner this year....

Evans looked like hell today at the finish, but Contador got dropped in the end by......LEVI!? So I don't think you can use that argument. LOL:D

whiteboytrash said:
The other problem I have is the Ras and Contador pulled each other away from the field.... even if Contador didn't dope (which I doubt) the both them have gained time on the filed due to Rasmussens doping.... they can't declare a winner this year....

That's what makes this tour so messed up!

whiteboytrash said:
Get serious. Sure they can. They should just rename is "Last Man Standing."

NJK said:
Look at Cadel Evans come over the line & then look at Contador, there is your answer.
+1 on that. Evans looks utterly wasted at the end of climbs. Contador and Ras look like they could step into a tuxedo and go to a formal party.

Bro Deal said:
+1 on that. Evans looks utterly wasted at the end of climbs. Contador and Ras look like they could step into a tuxedo and go to a formal party.
That would be a black tie event for the men in black would it?

Bro Deal said:

So a cyclist has to look like he's depleted -- LOOk that way -- in order to seen as not doping? What a specious argument. ;)