Is Contador juiced?

Jans Koerts (Pro from 1992-2005) said the following on the eveningprogram of the NOS this evening:

"There comes a moment in your career when you must decide. Either you accept your career to be over or you choose to join and dope with the rest of them. I chose to join"

He claimed it is not possible to ride the tour and choose to be clean. I tend to believe what he said.

Like LA, possibly part of what motivates Alberto may be the perilous physical condition he had when he suffered his injury. That can develop character in a person -- resolve, conviction, steely determination. :)

musette said:
Like LA, possibly part of what motivates Alberto may be the perilous physical condition he had when he suffered his injury. That can develop character in a person -- resolve, conviction, steely determination. :)

Lack of fear of needles...

musette said:
Combine that with Dr. Ferrari and a shitload of dope and you might have something.

nns1400 said:
How can 20% of respondents to this poll say it's not funny?
80% of the respondents think he is doped. This sucks and its an embarrassment.

I think he is doped to the gills. If Armstrong were smart he would not be on Armstrong's program. Armstrong wouldn't be referring his team members to his sources for fear of being exposed. Then again, Armstrong is a greedy son of a ***** that has to win at all costs. Yep, he is on Armstrong's "preparation" program.