Is crit pro johnas carney...?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ras Babo, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. Ras Babo

    Ras Babo Guest

    hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

    > Seems to know alot about Milwaukee, rides for a team that probably won't let
    > him bring bad publicity by running making no-fact accusations, displays
    > knowledge of the pro crit-monkey crowd.
    >
    > I think its a good guess, but I am a retard so who knows...

    Dumbass,

    If 'T Ruth' is to be believed, it's not a guess.

    Tags:

  2. Seems to know alot about Milwaukee, rides for a team that probably won't let
    him bring bad publicity by running making no-fact accusations, displays
    knowledge of the pro crit-monkey crowd.

    I think its a good guess, but I am a retard so who knows...

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Seems to know alot about Milwaukee, rides for a team that probably won't

    let
    > him bring bad publicity by running making no-fact accusations, displays
    > knowledge of the pro crit-monkey crowd.

    To be or not to be confused with Jonas Carney?

    > I think its a good guess, but I am a retard so who knows...

  4. "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s02...

    > "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Seems to know alot about Milwaukee, rides for a team that probably won't

    > let
    > > him bring bad publicity by running making no-fact accusations, displays
    > > knowledge of the pro crit-monkey crowd.

    > To be or not to be confused with Jonas Carney?

    Same thing...