Is cunnilingus good for me?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Stephanie Myzrg, May 5, 2003.

  1. I am almost hesitant to post after the last embarrassment. A girl friend of mine suggested that I
    try cunnilingus as a way to relieve stress. She said that I should only do it with other girls. She
    said we shouldn't have a guy around because they would watch and stare. She said some guys would get
    excited by it. Is cunnilingus some kind of german stretch like pilates? Send me a note.

    Stef

    Tags:

  2. Newsgroup spam by a regular spammer of this newsgroup who goes by several different ID's.
    Please stop.

    Thanks.

    -S-

    Stephanie Myzrgski wrote:

    > I am almost hesitant to post after the last embarrassment. A girl friend of mine suggested that I
    > try cunnilingus as a way to relieve stress. She said that I should only do it with other girls.
    > She said we shouldn't have a guy around because they would watch and stare. She said some guys
    > would get excited by it. Is cunnilingus some kind of german stretch like pilates? Send me a note.
    >
    > Stef

  3. Stephanie, you friend is correct about the first part and wrong about the second part. Just ignore
    Steve, he's too busy pressing his balls in the air. Have you seen his girlyman pictures?

    Yes, cunnilingus will help you develop dexterity, rhythm, and timing. You'll develop a powerful
    flicking motion that will impress your partner in a way you can't imagine. Another thing that helps
    is to breath in real deep to get a good whiff of your environment.

    The part about men is totally false. We could care less if we saw two girls practicing cunnilingus.

    Cheers

    [email protected] (Stephanie Myzrgski) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am almost hesitant to post after the last embarrassment. A girl friend of mine suggested that I
    > try cunnilingus as a way to relieve stress. She said that I should only do it with other girls.
    > She said we shouldn't have a guy around because they would watch and stare. She said some guys
    > would get excited by it. Is cunnilingus some kind of german stretch like pilates? Send me a note.
    >
    > Stef

  4. Phil Mee

    Phil Mee Guest

    to it)