Is cunnilingus good for me?

Stephanie Myzrg

Guest
I am almost hesitant to post after the last embarrassment. A girl friend of mine suggested that I
try cunnilingus as a way to relieve stress. She said that I should only do it with other girls. She
said we shouldn't have a guy around because they would watch and stare. She said some guys would get
excited by it. Is cunnilingus some kind of german stretch like pilates? Send me a note.

Stef

Newsgroup spam by a regular spammer of this newsgroup who goes by several different ID's.
Please stop.

Thanks.

-S-

Stephanie Myzrgski wrote:

> I am almost hesitant to post after the last embarrassment. A girl friend of mine suggested that I
> try cunnilingus as a way to relieve stress. She said that I should only do it with other girls.
> She said we shouldn't have a guy around because they would watch and stare. She said some guys
> would get excited by it. Is cunnilingus some kind of german stretch like pilates? Send me a note.
>
> Stef

Stephanie, you friend is correct about the first part and wrong about the second part. Just ignore
Steve, he's too busy pressing his balls in the air. Have you seen his girlyman pictures?

Yes, cunnilingus will help you develop dexterity, rhythm, and timing. You'll develop a powerful
flicking motion that will impress your partner in a way you can't imagine. Another thing that helps
is to breath in real deep to get a good whiff of your environment.

The part about men is totally false. We could care less if we saw two girls practicing cunnilingus.

Cheers

news:<[email protected]>...