Is cycling a sport that can help you grow taller?

LS17 said:
I know basketball and swimming supposedly help you grow taller....what about cycling?
actually it helps let me give you my own example i was just 4'8 when i was 15 i started cycling everyday 10-12 miles now my age is 18 and my height is 5'6:) so i don't think it is myth:).

I started cycling when i was 8 years old. Im now 25 and have at least doubled in height!
So yeah, Cycling certainly does meke you taller.

There is NO sport that can help you grow taller. The only thing that will make you grow taller is genetics and proper nutrition when growing up.

its totally wrong.......
cycling helps u grow taller 3 to 4 inches.....as due to cycling blood flow increase and so does growth hormone...
f*&k u!!!

Originally Posted by LS17 .

I know basketball and swimming supposedly help you grow taller....what about cycling?

LOL! The ironic thing is that Joe Friel, in his Cyclist's Training Bible, specifically uses the idiotic myth that basketball makes you taller in order to demonstrate how asinine the idea that cycling will turn you into a 130lb climbing wizard is!

hi

I have a question

I am 30 years old

but I am so young and look like 21 years and I am skinny

can I get taller by cycling ?

please answer it is ipportant for me

Originally Posted by nurik .

hi

I have a question

I am 30 years old

but I am so young and look like 21 years and I am skinny

can I get taller by cycling ?

please answer it is ipportant for me
You could wear high heels and look taller.

If you turn pro at age 12 and do a metric **** ton of Hgh you will end up with an NBA career at 6' 10".

I get at least 3 or 4 inches bigger if I watch **** while on the indoor trainer.

I'm guessing the OP has discovered that women LOVE tall guys.
3 things can make you taller in their eyes: Money, fame & power.
Cycling only if you win the Tour (see above).

Originally Posted by frenchyge .

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger89 How about longer legs during the teenage years if we cycle?
Sure, but don't our torsos and arms get shorter at the same time? /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif
haha interesting