Is cycling better than sex?

Peter wrote:
> 37.3 carrots at the end of each hour and
> still remain trim.

I think these figure are very sus. Whilst I like fresh carrot, I
strongly doubt that I'd still be trim looking after consumming 37.3 of
them. Definitely bulging and green I'd think.

Bean Long wrote:

> Rather than 37.3 carrots I have calculated approximately 12 TimTams for
> said 60 min @ 35kph. I'd prefer the TimTams.

<cringe> Plain or deep fried </cringe>

Yes, there is a local shop that offers them and similar deep fried.

Bleve wrote:

> FYI, carrots are quite high GI, they're a good glycogen window
> filler :)

Which probably explains why they are on the no-no list for diabetics on
a diet.

Terryc <[email protected]> wrote:

> Peter wrote:
> > 37.3 carrots at the end of each hour and
> > still remain trim.

> I think these figure are very sus. Whilst I like fresh carrot, I
> strongly doubt that I'd still be trim looking after consumming 37.3 of
> them. Definitely bulging and green I'd think.

I don't know, this fella never seems to gain weight despite almost
constant carrot consumption http://tinyurl.com/2de7wg

BUGS recommend large quantities of carrots!

Peter said:
Well, according to the website www.calorie-count.com, vigorous sexual
activity burns around 70 calories per hour, which is roughly the
equivalent the energy absorbed from one glass of wine and a carrot (yes,
you have to eat the carrot). Whereas, leisurely cycling at around 18 to
20 km/h will burn 420 calories per hour.Peter

Hmmm.....1 hour of cycling = 6 hours of sex. Where's the catch here?
I just need to convince my wife.....

Donga wrote:
> On Apr 3, 1:17 pm, Bean Long <[email protected]> wrote:
>> In answer to the initial question... why not ask this couple..?
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9M2POZwpZA

> HAHAHAHA! Wife, you think I've got a problem?
>
> donga

.... and I just found this on the home page of Dean Wood's Direct:

"Dean's words of wisdom:

Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any."

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

This girl has it worked out to combine both
http://www.videovat.com/ug4023/female-having-an-orgasm-on-bike.aspx

Cheers

Geoff

TimC wrote:
> On 2007-04-04, geoffs (aka Bruce)
>> This girl has it worked out to combine both
>> http://www.videovat.com/ug4023/female-having-an-orgasm-on-bike.aspx

> So that's what happens when the seat is too high?
>
> I wonder what it was an ad for?

It wasn't an ad, it was a movie. I recall seeing it on SBS. It was
called Girls on Bikes or something like that.

DaveB

SteveA wrote:
> cfsmtb Wrote:
>> Now didn't Drunkcyclist have a link to such a site that combined the
>> two? Not that I ever saw it, only got told in passing you know, honest.

Um yes, you can probably find it if you want

> Didn't Drunkcyclist get hit by a car? Did some hospital time? It was
> a while ago so I think he may be recovered.

Yes, still not able to ride yet.

Parbs