Is everyone sleeping in

TimC

Guest
or something?

Come on wakey wakey, it's 1pm already. Even I managed to wake up half
an hour ago.

--
TimC
Just because they are called 'forbidden' transitions does not mean

TimC wrote:
> or something?
>
> Come on wakey wakey, it's 1pm already. Even I managed to wake up half
> an hour ago.

I've been on media blackout. Fell asleep at 1:30am and watched the tape
this morning. Love the TT, so much bike pr0n. Pity the TTT isn't on anymore.

DaveB

On Jul 8, 2:01 pm, DaveB <[email protected]> wrote:
> TimC wrote:
> > or something?

> > Come on wakey wakey, it's 1pm already. Even I managed to wake up half
> > an hour ago.

> I've been on media blackout. Fell asleep at 1:30am and watched the tape
> this morning. Love the TT, so much bike pr0n. Pity the TTT isn't on anymore.
>
> DaveB

lol. I was up till 4.30am watching the tour and then reading various
cycling websites to prolong my "buzz"

On Jul 8, 1:02 pm, TimC <[email protected]
astro.swin.edu.au> wrote:
> or something?
>
> Come on wakey wakey, it's 1pm already. Even I managed to wake up half
> an hour ago.

Training today was hard ... still asleep!

> --
> TimC
> Just because they are called 'forbidden' transitions does not mean
> that they are forbidden. They are less allowed than allowed
> transitions, if you see what I mean. --unknown

Very poor performance by Abby...

Settled in on the couch under a blanket, and then spent much more time
asleep than awake.... :S

I suspect the 6-pack of "Sassy Red" while watching the Wallabies v
Springboks didn't help...... *laughs*

Cheers,
Abby

On 2007-07-08, DaveB <[email protected]> wrote:
> Pity the TTT isn't on anymore.

Yeah, why is that?

--
John
If you've heard this story before, don't stop me, because I'd like to

Aaaaaa just getting a cup of tea now.

Team Beer Can Hills TT prologue performance was woeful, both of us tottled off to bed before 1am, I blame the house red. Although we put in the hard yards (Sunday arvo snooze) and managed to witness R*bbies triumph.