Is FGC a troll - yes or no?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Morgan Fletcher, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Gopher

    Gopher Guest

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:13:29 GMT, Morgan Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The answer is yes. Don't pad his little ego by replying. Killfile him, and his parrot cramden.
    >
    >http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/killfilefaq.htm
    >
    >RBR gets a lot more readable when the junk posters are killfiled.
    >
    >Morgan Fletcher Oakland, CA

    < ;o)~ >

    hmmm. are you saying i've been trolled by FGS? damn. im so gullable. ; o ) ~

    and i was just hoping he'd go peacefully after his RBR poll.

    < /;o)~ >

    gopheur de la chuckhole

  3. Cramden

    Cramden Guest

    "Morgan Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > The answer is yes. Don't pad his little ego by replying. Killfile him, and his parrot cramden.

    PARROT!,,,,PARROT! why you,,,you FINCH! I ain't no parrot, I'm a damn buzzard. You better hope I
    never find you on the road side!

    Ralph (soaring buzzard) Cramden