Is flyer juiced?

wicklow200

May 12, 2005
At a rough guess he's posting here 20-30 times a day, and not one word replies I'd guess. The man has stamina, Ill give him that.

Pity he can't add a little variation to his posts. Well, when I say "a little" I actually mean an enormous amount, a mt. ventoux sized amount.

just a suggestion for the powers that be here - a flyer section all for himself. Eh? Sounds good doesn't it. He is restricted to posting just there. A bit of glory for himself, and we get some reprieve. Win-win situation all round.

Some of Tom Morris' old teammates must post on cycling message boards. It might be interesting ask on the most popular ones. There have to be some choice first hand stories. Some of the people he trains with might not even know how he spends his free time.

wicklow200 said:
At a rough guess he's posting here 20-30 times a day, and not one word replies I'd guess. The man has stamina, Ill give him that.

Pity he can't add a little variation to his posts. Well, when I say "a little" I actually mean an enormous amount, a mt. ventoux sized amount.

just a suggestion for the powers that be here - a flyer section all for himself. Eh? Sounds good doesn't it. He is restricted to posting just there. A bit of glory for himself, and we get some reprieve. Win-win situation all round.
Variation? Since no one can read his posts I bet he just writes one word/letter to bump threads up.

RdBiker said:
Variation? Since no one can read his posts I bet he just writes one word/letter to bump threads up.
I thought it was just me who had blocked his posts. In that case he's probably just bumping threads.

But why would he be allowed to post if nobody sees what he writes? Its neither one thing nor the other.

It's not just old threads he bumps up though, he even adds to current threads.
An attention seeker to say the least.

He has as much Juice as his buddy Lance Armstrong. And that's quite alot.

Trev_S said:
It's not just old threads he bumps up though, he even adds to current threads.
An attention seeker to say the least.
And the amazing thing is that he continues to post even though he should have read about how nobody can see his posts. He either doesn't read anybody's posts, or is really schizophrenic.

There might be an element of attention seeking; that would be probably be an integral part of his distorted psychology.
However, I think that his primary motive is to wreck the board in revenge for the deserved ridicule that was dished out to him by some of the masters of the the genre.
He's probably succeeding as well, largely due to the failure of the owner to properly restrain him.

Gregers said:
There might be an element of attention seeking; that would be probably be an integral part of his distorted psychology.
However, I think that his primary motive is to wreck the board in revenge for the deserved ridicule that was dished out to him by some of the masters of the the genre.
He's probably succeeding as well, largely due to the failure of the owner to properly restrain him.
wwee

Gregers said:
It is painfully obvious that it is complete attention seeking. He's having a blast completely littering the forum with all the old threads.

Too bad a ban lets him through.

We're probably causing a whole slew of excitement for him just posting about this. Hope he's having fun with Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters.

hawkeye87 said:
It is painfully obvious that it is complete attention seeking. He's having a blast completely littering the forum with all the old threads.

Too bad a ban lets him through.

We're probably causing a whole slew of excitement for him just posting about this. Hope he's having fun with Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters.
wewee

wicklow200 said:

dddddddddddddddddddd