Is Gord Fraser THAT much of a weenie?

Ronde Champ

Guest
http://www.bendbulletin.com/news/story.cfm?story_no=13889

"come on postal boy, if you want to do the tour, you'll have
to pull faster than that." Quote from Gord Fraser at the CCC
to USPS Mike Creed (Who now leads the GC)

Gord,

recall your time in Europe....Tour-Boy. You couldn't hack
it. And now you're an old man riding your bicycle in
meaningless races. Suck it.

> Gord,
>

> recall your time in Europe....Tour-Boy. You couldn't hack
> it. And now you're an old man riding your bicycle in
> meaningless races. Suck it.

Can't we all just get along?

[email protected] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> http://www.bendbulletin.com/news/story.cfm?story_no=13889
>
> "come on postal boy, if you want to do the tour, you'll
> have to pull faster than that." Quote from Gord Fraser at
> the CCC to USPS Mike Creed (Who now leads the GC)
>
> Gord,
>

> recall your time in Europe....Tour-Boy. You couldn't hack
> it. And now you're an old man riding your bicycle in
> meaningless races. Suck it.

Stage win and green jersey winner, Tour of Georgia plus
Canadian road race champion just in 2004.

In past years, arguably the most successful North American
rider not riding in Europe.

>From: [email protected] (Ronde Champ)

>http://www.bendbulletin.com/news/story.cfm?story_no=13889
>
>"come on postal boy, if you want to do the tour, you'll
>have to pull faster than that." Quote from Gord Fraser at
>the CCC to USPS Mike Creed (Who now leads the GC)
>
> Gord,

That's funny. We were talking with one of the US Military
Team guys yesterday who just came back from Europe. He was
saying that last weekend he was in a 3 man break at a race
in Belgium with about 20Km to go and they were being closed
down. This young U-23 German turned and said "Can't you go
any faster?" The other two both said "Hell No" or the
equivalent and the kid just dropped both of them flat and
hung on to solo. He couldn't believe how strong this young
kid was at the end after they'd been away for most of the
day. Bill C