Is he Basso bribe story going to be investigated ?

Tom Kunich wrote:

> Gunsberg wrote:
>>
>> My point is that the race organizers ought to **Force** the cyclists
>> to wear microphone transmitters, which would serve to transmit all
>> verbal utterances made by a cyclist to the the race headquarter. Thus,
>> any conversation a racer has would be captured--whether he is talking
>> with the DS or other members of his team, or chatting with another
>> competitor on a rival team.
>> In fact, technology is such that video images can also be
>> transmitted fropm a camera on the rider's bike. The Simonis should get
>> the sense that they are under a blanket of constant surveillance. There
>> should be no expectation of privacy.

> I've got to tell you - after that posting I could see someone picking
> you off the ground by your lapels and slapping you around if you
> weren't too fat for a strong man to lift.

I think you should carve YHBT backwards in your forehead and stare in the
mirror for a while.

--
Bill Asher

RicodJour wrote:

> Gunsberg wrote:
>>
>> Those devices are only to communicate with the DS in the team car. I
>> doubt that the race rules ***oblige *** them to use the radio
>> technology.
>>
>> My point is that the race organizers ought to **Force** the cyclists
>> to wear microphone transmitters, which would serve to transmit all
>> verbal utterances made by a cyclist to the the race headquarter. Thus,
>> any conversation a racer has would be captured--whether he is talking
>> with the DS or other members of his team, or chatting with another
>> competitor on a rival team.
>> In fact, technology is such that video images can also be
>> transmitted fropm a camera on the rider's bike. The Simonis should get
>> the sense that they are under a blanket of constant surveillance. There
>> should be no expectation of privacy.

> Fascista Cyclista. Lovely. Hey, how about shoving GPS devices up
> their bungholes so every rider's exact position is known at all times?

I think you should carve YHBT backwards in your forehead and stare in the
mirror for a while.

--
Bill Asher

On 2 Jun 2006 09:49:28 -0700, "RicodJour" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Yes, you did. As first prize winner, here's a picture of our lovely
>lass. Please don't share the picure with anyone as we prefer to keep
>the first prize special. Thank you.
>
>http://scans.sicknote.org.uk/pictures/elisa_basso/elisa_basso_fhm_01/elisa_basso_fhm_01.jpg
>
>This is a video of her...but you probably don't want to see her
>looooooong legs.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVdsdBKR6ug&search=elisa

I try to be circumspect about such matters. Still got my nose broken a
couple of times, just for the circumspect part.

Maybe its my interpretation of circumspect. Circum means something
like circle, right?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Stu Fleming wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > Woohoooooo!!! Basso's sister is a 10.
> >

> If you could have a '10' or 2 '5's, which would be better?

Don't answer that! It's a trick question.

Are the two 5's one after the other or at the same time? ;)

Stu Fleming wrote:
> If you could have a '10' or 2 '5's, which would be better?

What about a 6 and a 9.

On 2 Jun 2006 13:22:18 -0700, "RicodJour" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Stu Fleming wrote:
>> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> >
>> > Woohoooooo!!! Basso's sister is a 10.
>> >

>> If you could have a '10' or 2 '5's, which would be better?

>Don't answer that! It's a trick question.
>
>Are the two 5's one after the other or at the same time? ;)

I'd take a smart 7 over either choice myself.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 07:53:43 +1200, Stu Fleming <[email protected]>
wrote:

>If you could have a '10' or 2 '5's, which would be better?

Not wanting to endorse the obvious sexist tone of the above remark,
perhaps a '8' and a '2' to get the beer?

Curtis L. Russell
Livedrunk - Greek Philosophy per Bluto
Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)