Is it just me or has no one answered the question

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Kent, Apr 7, 2003.

  1. Kent

    Kent Guest

    Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames is any better than the other? I
    would be interested to hear from anynoe who has ridden/owned both.

    Tom

    Hi Tom

    Haven't spent a lot of time riding either of these bikes but when you look at the fact the the US
    Postal and Once teams ride bike veru similar to these they are bound to be pretty good. As for which
    is better..that's a matter of personal choice. How the bike feels when you ride it is more
    important. Going out on a limb I'd say the Trek would probably absorb more road shock due to its
    carbon construction. Maybe if you noted what length of race you planned onusing it for would be of
    more help. If they're longer in duration I'd say the Trek but if it's an all out bottom bracket
    trashing sprint or something like that..maybe the tighter geometry of the Giant would be better. I'm
    sure both come with very good warranties but given that Trek has a pretty big base of operations on
    US soil I'd say that if you needed a frame replaced quickly they'd be a better choice. As for the
    rest of the rants below..just ignore them. Some people really need to relax a bit more and just
    enjoy the sport.

    Cheers Kent Parkinson
    PS Just my two cents but at least it comes closer to answering your question

    Tags:

  2. No one answered because no one cares. Everyone in here is so damned caught up in their own
    egotistical world that they don't give a rat's arse about anyone or anything else. We should rename
    this group rec.ego.me.me.me.me.me

    news:<[email protected]>...