Is It Just Me?

Bill Wheeler

Guest
Or are the whacko out in force?

Stir it up.

'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting rather dry lately.

No if only they would start posting some RR's.

:-]

> Or are the whacko out in force?
>
> Stir it up.
>
> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting rather dry lately.
>
> No if only they would start posting some RR's.
>
> Peace, Bill

Funny how it seemed to start with you.....
--
Slacker

news:p[email protected]...
> Or are the whacko out in force?
>
> Stir it up.
>
> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting rather dry lately.
>
> No if only they would start posting some RR's.
>
> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Posting RR's. That would imply some other talent aside from baiting the bears.

Marty

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:56:38 -0700, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Or are the whacko out in force?
>>
>> Stir it up.
>>
>> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting rather dry lately.
>>
>> No if only they would start posting some RR's.
>>
>> Peace, Bill
>

>Funny how it seemed to start with you.....

The only thing funny is that my typos are back, hooray!

whacko should be whackos and No should be Now.

I thought I was getting better, perhaps some therapy is needed.

:-]

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:45:24 -0400, Bill Wheeler did issue forth:

> Or are the whacko out in force?

It's the school holidays, innit?

Huw "It'll all be better in a month or so" Pritchard

I was going to post words to that effect. As you say, the silly season is upon us.

Peace Bill

Andy Chequer

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:04:51 +0100, "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:45:24 -0400, Bill Wheeler did issue forth:
>
>> Or are the whacko out in force?
>
>It's the school holidays, innit?
>
>Huw "It'll all be better in a month or so" Pritchard

My kids started back today....

Now back to my regularly scheduled bike rides.......

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:06:17 -0400, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:56:38 -0700, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>> Or are the whacko out in force?
>>>
>>> Stir it up.
>>>
>>> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting rather dry lately.
>>>
>>> No if only they would start posting some RR's.
>>>
>>> Peace, Bill
>>

>>Funny how it seemed to start with you.....
>
>The only thing funny is that my typos are back, hooray!
>
>whacko should be whackos and No should be Now.
>
>I thought I was getting better, perhaps some therapy is needed.
>
>Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
>mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>:-]

Yeah, you're missing your geared rig.....

bound to happen my friend, admiting it is the 1st step....

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> >>Funny how it seemed to start with you.....
> >
> >The only thing funny is that my typos are back, hooray!
> >
> >whacko should be whackos and No should be Now.
> >
> >I thought I was getting better, perhaps some therapy is needed.
> >
> >Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> >mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> >:-]
>
> Yeah, you're missing your geared rig.....
>
> bound to happen my friend, admiting it is the 1st step....

What about the other eleven?

"voodoo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:_r%[email protected]...

> "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > >The only thing funny is that my typos are back, hooray!
> > >
> > >whacko should be whackos and No should be Now.
> > >
> > >I thought I was getting better, perhaps some therapy is needed.
> > >
> > >Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> > >mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> > >:-]
> >
> > Yeah, you're missing your geared rig.....
> >
> > bound to happen my friend, admiting it is the 1st step....
>
> What about the other eleven?

One of them would be apologizing for proselytizing the SS faith. ;^)

Mike

> "voodoo" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:_r%[email protected]...

> > > Yeah, you're missing your geared rig.....
> > >
> > > bound to happen my friend, admiting it is the 1st step....
> >
> > What about the other eleven?
> >

> One of them would be apologizing for proselytizing the SS faith. ;^)

Of course! That would be step nine.

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Or are the whacko out in force?
>
> Stir it up.
>
> 'Bout time the Loonies started to come out. This NG was getting rather dry lately.

Yeah, well, I can't be here and in Zakynthos, can I?!?!? Oh, and I don't trust that there Greek
Intynetakopoulos, either.

Shaun aRe - They drive like twats too.

[snip]

>Shaun aRe - They drive like twats too.

Welcome back Rim Shot!

Hope you and the wife are doing well.

:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [snip]
> >
> >Shaun aRe - They drive like twats too.
>
> Welcome back Rim Shot!

Cheers Preacher! Good to be back (no, really........ahem!)

> Hope you and the wife are doing well.

The wife and I are doing each other, thanks ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - so, you and the SS set a date yet?