Is it legal to shoot threads in self defense?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jim Flom, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    I mean, really.

    Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

  3. Jim Flom wrote:

    > I mean, really.

    Use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express -
    it's very satisfying to hit the "k" key to kill a
    thread!

    --
    jc

    Remove the -not from email

  4. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

  5. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Jeremy Collins" wrote ...

    > Use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express -
    > it's very satisfying to hit the "k" key to kill a
    > thread!

    Is it free?

  6. Leo Lichtman

    Leo Lichtman Guest

    "Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sew what else is new?

  7. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
    >^^^^^^^^^^^
    >Sew what else is new?

    You seam to be trying to hem me in...

    Mark Hickey
    Habanero Cycles
    http://www.habcycles.com
    Home of the $695 ti frame

  8. "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]et.att.net...

    | "Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
    | ^^^^^^^^^^^
    | Sew what else is new?

    That one left me in stitches :-\

  9. "Mark Hickey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    | "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]> wrote:
    |
    | >"Mark Hickey" wrote: Eye can't see your point...
    | >^^^^^^^^^^^
    | >Sew what else is new?
    |
    | You seam to be trying to hem me in...

    Someone should cuff you for that one....

  10. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Jim Flom wrote:

    > "Jeremy Collins" wrote ...
    >
    >>Use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express -
    >>it's very satisfying to hit the "k" key to kill a
    >>thread!

    > Is it free?

    Quite free. http://www.mozilla.org/

    Greg

    --
    Destroy your safe and happy lives
    Before it is too late

  11. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

  12. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> writes:

    > Jim Flom wrote:
    >
    >> "Jeremy Collins" wrote ...
    >>
    >>>Use Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express - it's very
    >>>satisfying to hit the "k" key to kill a thread!

    >> Is it free?
    >>

    > Quite free. http://www.mozilla.org/

    Free as in speech as well as beer, and not even horrible to use.

  13. SoCalMike

    SoCalMike Guest

    k doesnt seem to make the thread STAY killed... how would i do that?

  14. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:44:27 GMT, SoCalMike
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >k doesnt seem to make the thread STAY killed... how would i do that?

    Agent does a good job, and reportedly so does XNews though I must
    admit that I find its user interface more than a trifle
    counterintuitive and baroque.
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
    Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

  15. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 03:24:47 GMT, "Jim Flom" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I mean, really.

    Peter Parker says "Yes."

    J. Jonah Jameson says "Hell, no! That costumed creep's a criminal!"
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
    Surrealism is a pectinated ranzel.

  16. RE/
    >k doesnt seem to make the thread STAY killed... how would i do that?

    I'm using Agent and "i" (Ignore) does the job.
    --
    PeteCresswell

  17. On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 03:24:47 GMT, "Jim Flom" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I mean, really.

    Yes, but if you pour ammonia on it, certain individuals will extend
    the thread indefiniately.

    Michael J. Klein [email protected]
    Dasi Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
    Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

  18. On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:45:08 -0700, Mark Hickey <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Edward Dike, III" <edd(2+1)[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>"Mark Hickey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>| You seam to be trying to hem me in...
    >>|
    >>Someone should cuff you for that one....

    >You seam-stress 'ed.

    No doubt laced with ironing, er irony.