Is it me or is it much darker this evening?

Lee

Guest
Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

"Lee" <gnippernospampleasemuchly@nospampleasemuchlyverymuch.btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
> normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

It's only 5pm and looks fine outside to me. You seem to have a fixation about winter coming on...

Rich

Lee muttered:

> Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
> normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

Looks fine to me, but then I'm off on holiday for two weeks so even if it was pitch black it would
still be fine... :)

--
bob [at] bobarnott [dot] com http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Crash programs fail because they are based on theory that, with nine women pregnant, you can get a

"Lee" <gnippernospampleasemuchly@nospampleasemuchlyverymuch.btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
> normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

Nope, it's you ;-)

1. Christmas is coming, it will continue to get darker earlier and earlier between now and then.....
2. It's cloudy here and following the recent spell of cloudless weather, the urge is to use lights
indoors and out as it appears, as you say, darker. Dave.

"Lee" <gnippernospampleasemuchly@nospampleasemuchlyverymuch.btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

Lucky sod. I've been in the office until gone 10pm on more than one occasion recently.

--
Guy
===

http://www.chapmancentral.com

It was dark this morning too. I did my ride this morning and daren't go out until half six 'ceos it
was dark. I like early morning bike rides - it clears your head and you beat all the f***ing
traffic... OSB

"Lee" <gnippernospampleasemuchly@nospampleasemuchlyverymuch.btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
> normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

Lee <gnippernospampleasemuchly@nospampleasemuchlyverymuch.btinternet.com> wrote:
: Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
: normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

Definately got dark very, very early tonight here. But that was mainly down to the huge black clouds
and it's now tipping it down.

Here's hoping it stops so that I can go riding tommorow.

Arthur

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org "Techolibertarians make a philosophy out of a personality defect"
- Paulina Borsook

"Richard Goodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Lee"
<gnippernospampleasemuchly@nospampleasemuchlyverymuch.btinternet.com>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be
> > wee bit darker now than normal - prolly have to use my lights for the
1st
> > time :-(
> >

> It's only 5pm and looks fine outside to me. You seem to have a fixation about winter coming on...
>
> Rich

Fraid so :-((