Is it me or is it much darker this evening?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Lee, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
    normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

    Tags:

  2. "Lee" <[email protected]com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
    > normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

    It's only 5pm and looks fine outside to me. You seem to have a fixation about winter coming on...

    Rich

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Lee muttered:

    > Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
    > normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

    Looks fine to me, but then I'm off on holiday for two weeks so even if it was pitch black it would
    still be fine... :)

    --
    bob [at] bobarnott [dot] com http://www.bobarnott.com/
    "Crash programs fail because they are based on theory that, with nine women pregnant, you can get a

  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Lee" <[email protected]com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
    > normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

    Nope, it's you ;-)

    1. Christmas is coming, it will continue to get darker earlier and earlier between now and then.....
    2. It's cloudy here and following the recent spell of cloudless weather, the urge is to use lights
    indoors and out as it appears, as you say, darker. Dave.

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  6. It was dark this morning too. I did my ride this morning and daren't go out until half six 'ceos it
    was dark. I like early morning bike rides - it clears your head and you beat all the f***ing
    traffic... OSB

    "Lee" <[email protected]com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
    > normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

  7. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    Lee <[email protected]com> wrote:
    : Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be a wee bit darker now than
    : normal - prolly have to use my lights for the 1st time :-(

    Definately got dark very, very early tonight here. But that was mainly down to the huge black clouds
    and it's now tipping it down.

    Here's hoping it stops so that I can go riding tommorow.

    Arthur

    --
    Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org "Techolibertarians make a philosophy out of a personality defect"
    - Paulina Borsook

  8. Lee

    Lee Guest

    "Richard Goodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Lee"
    <[email protected]com>
    > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Just wondered what you lot thought - winter is on its way - seems to be
    > > wee bit darker now than normal - prolly have to use my lights for the
    1st
    > > time :-(
    > >

    > It's only 5pm and looks fine outside to me. You seem to have a fixation about winter coming on...
    >
    > Rich

    Fraid so :-((