Is it possible to choose a better way?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Alpha, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. Alpha

    Alpha Guest

    With spring in full swing, summer approaching, and the end
    of school just round the corner, many people will be looking
    forward to a summer of low wage work in the primary service
    industries. Although there might not be anything wrong with
    simple honest work Ask yourself if you would prefer smarter
    work, that produces more, or simpler work, that produces
    less? Although the answer to this question may seem clear
    what is not so apparent is a way you could actually produce
    more, and with greater success, than the way you are
    currently following. Although all paths lead somewhere they
    do not all lead to the right place. If you’re tired of where
    yours is taking you, give ours a try We give you ten
    alternatives over the path of marginal utility Ten
    individual ways we believe to be more socially responsible,
    productive, and efficient, than what you might choose this
    summer. If you’re on the path offering little reward, give
    ours a try, we guarantee you’ll be the better for it, or
    your money back

    All we’re offering is a choice Make the right choice, and
    free yourself today

    To receive fast confidential delivery send 10* to:

    DELTA BOX 8176 Victoria BC V8W 3R8 CANADA

    To assure a prompt and safe delivery, please:
    1. Fold payment* inside a piece of scrap paper before
    placing in envelope
    2. Clearly write your name and mailing address on the back
    of the envelope
    3. Clearly write our address on the front of the envelope
    4. Affix sufficient postage** (return shipping is included
    for all destinations)

    *We accept payment in Euros, British, Canadian, and American
    paper currency -other regions may send international money
    orders payable in any of the above currencies

    **For the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska, the UK, most
    parts of Western Europe, and Australia, three standard
    stamps ,or one international stamp, will supply ample
    postage -orders originating from other regions may need
    additional stamps -if in doubt add an extra stamp, or check
    with your postal service

    Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery within North America
    Other destinations may take longer

    Delta, its employees, representatives, and agents, will not
    be held liable for any improper, or illegal use of our
    products. By ordering our products you agree that you will
    use them in a spirit they where designed to be used in. This
    may include legal responsibilities your country imposes, or
    other restrictions. It is up to you to inform yourself of,
    and ensure compliance to, any legal restrictions your
    country imposes. These rules, and other rules, are included
    with all of our products. You must agree to these rules
    before you use any of our products. Any purpose for our
    products, other than for information, is the sole
    responsibility of the individual.

    Tags:

  2. franksapper

    franksapper New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2003
    Wow what a great Idea, but I am not going work at all. I'm going to be enjoying brand new strada and enjoying life.!!!

    But hey!!! if any of you want to send me 10 bucks, feel free.

    Enjoy today, because tommorrow may never come, and yesterday is gone. :)

    Enjoy today, because tomorrow may never come, and yesterday is gone

  3. On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:00:49 GMT, franksapper
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Enjoy today, because tommorrow may never come, and
    >yesterday is gone. :)

    You're right. I fired up my time machine and went to
    tomorrow but everyone there thought it was today.