Is it that time again!?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John G

Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.

I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.

--
John G.... Just say, <ding> <ding> etc.

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
|
| Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.

No, don't go jumping the gun there John. It's time for the great "To grease or not to grease square
tapered spindles" debate again.

Got my acetone ready!

---
__o _`\(,_ Cycling is life, (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details. Nelson Binch =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.474 / Virus Database: 272 -
Release Date: 4/18/2003

Nelson Binch wrote:
> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> |
> | Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
>
> No, don't go jumping the gun there John. It's time for the great "To grease or not to grease
> square tapered spindles" debate again.

Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded
w/ mercury

> Got my acetone ready!

<sniff><sniff

| Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded
| w/ mercury

Nope, that went so far over my head it didn't even ruffle my hair.

---
__o _`\(,_ Cycling is life, (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details. Nelson Binch =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.474 / Virus Database: 272 -
Release Date: 4/18/2003

> Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
>
>
> I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
> etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.

Who's JD?

Small Black Dog

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:54:52 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
>
>
>I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
>etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.

No No No! Count me out ther Clyde. I've swore off that ****.

Now this Spider thing could be fun though.

Dave (I'll be glad to watch though...)

Small Black Dog wrote:
>>Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
>>
>>
>>I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
>>etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.
>
>
> Who's JD?

<puff><puff><pass

> > Who's JD?
>
>
> <puff><puff><pass>

:D yeah yeah. I remember now

Small Black Dog

>
>
> Nelson Binch wrote:
> > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > |
> > | Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
> >
> > No, don't go jumping the gun there John. It's time for the great "To
grease
> > or not to grease square tapered spindles" debate again.
>
>
> Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded
> w/ mercury
>

Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...

Steve E.

spademan o---[) * wrote:
> "John G" wrote in message
>>Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded
>>w/ mercury

> Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...

Ahh very good.... And you didn't even give away the answer by giving the answer.

--
John G Won't get fooled agian......

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:54:52 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> >Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
> >
> >
> >I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
> >etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.
>
>
> No No No! Count me out ther Clyde. I've swore off that ****.
>
> Now this Spider thing could be fun though.

Dave, my cuff has plenty of starch.

Down boy!

Good dog!

Spider

On 22 Apr 2003 14:37:15 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

>Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:54:52 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >
>> >Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
>> >
>> >
>> >I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/
>> >mercury, etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.
>>
>>
>> No No No! Count me out ther Clyde. I've swore off that ****.
>>
>> Now this Spider thing could be fun though.
>
>
>Dave, my cuff has plenty of starch.
>
>Down boy!
>
>Good dog!
>
>Spider

Originality just isn't your bag is it?

>
>
> spademan o---[) * wrote:
> > "John G" wrote in message
> >>Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded w/
> >>mercury
>
> > Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...
>
>
> Ahh very good.... And you didn't even give away the answer by giving the answer.
>
>
> --
> John G Won't get fooled agian......
>

Yeah my missus loves it. As a biochemist I can't help but think 'B*olx' most of the time, but I
swear I don't want some of that spray stuff and one of those uv light things...

Steve E.

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 22 Apr 2003 14:37:15 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
>
> >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:54:52 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> >
> >> >Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/
> >> >mercury, etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.
> >>
> >>
> >> No No No! Count me out ther Clyde. I've swore off that ****.
> >>
> >> Now this Spider thing could be fun though.
> >
> >
> >Dave, my cuff has plenty of starch.
> >
> >Down boy!
> >
> >Good dog!
> >
> >Spider
>
> Originality just isn't your bag is it?

Dude, you are so dim - the "cuff-starching" comment *is* original - I made it up!

But from a guy who doesn't know how to use a search engine, I expect it from you.

Hey, how's that "laying off" thing working for you? ROTFL!

Spider

>
>
> spademan o---[) * wrote:
> > "John G" wrote in message
> >>Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded w/
> >>mercury
>
> > Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...
>
>
> Ahh very good.... And you didn't even give away the answer by giving the answer.

Coincidinkily, that very episode was on my VCR yesterday while I ate lunch.

Hope I didn't say too much; that would be a crime.

Don't get mad and make a scene.

Someone'll launch an investigation.

Bill "weenies squirt when you press down on 'em" S.

spademan o---[) * wrote:

> Yeah my missus loves it.

So does mine, I personally hated the shows, but as I watched them more and more I got sucked in...

> As a biochemist I can't help but think 'B*olx' most of the time,

As a former, and future L.E.O. I think the same thing about most of the shows of that genre. The
only one I like is C.O.P.S. and only whey they are filmed on location in Memphis. Brings back
wonderful memories ;-)

> but I swear I don't want some of that spray stuff and one of those uv light things...

Ever get a face full of OC spray, not fun!

spademan o---[) * wrote:
> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>
>>spademan o---[) * wrote:
>>
>>>"John G" wrote in message
>>>
>>>>Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded w/
>>>>mercury
>>>
>>>Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...
>>
>>
>>Ahh very good.... And you didn't even give away the answer by giving the answer.
>>
>>
>>--
>>John G Won't get fooled agian......
>>
>
>
> Yeah my missus loves it. As a biochemist I can't help but think 'B*olx' most of the time, but I
> swear I don't want some of that spray stuff and one of those uv light things...

Pet owners have been using blacklights to do their own detective work for years. When searching for
the source of the mysterious stink in the family room, it pays to remember that cat pee
...flueoresces? floresces?... ah the heck with it, GLOWS under black light.

Kathleen

Status
Not open for further replies.