Is it that time again!?!??!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John G, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. John G

    John G Guest

    Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.

    I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
    etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.

    --
    John G.... Just say, <ding> <ding> etc.

    Tags:

  2. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.

    No, don't go jumping the gun there John. It's time for the great "To grease or not to grease square
    tapered spindles" debate again.

    Got my acetone ready!

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/18/2003

  3. John G

    John G Guest

    Nelson Binch wrote:
    > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3EA4144C.3[email protected]...
    > |
    > | Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
    >
    > No, don't go jumping the gun there John. It's time for the great "To grease or not to grease
    > square tapered spindles" debate again.

    Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded
    w/ mercury

    > Got my acetone ready!

    <sniff><sniff

  4. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded
    | w/ mercury

    Nope, that went so far over my head it didn't even ruffle my hair.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/18/2003

  5. > Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.

    > I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
    > etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.

    Who's JD?

    Small Black Dog

  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:54:52 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
    >

    >I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
    >etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.

    No No No! Count me out ther Clyde. I've swore off that crap.

    Now this Spider thing could be fun though.

    Dave (I'll be glad to watch though...)

  7. John G

    John G Guest

    Small Black Dog wrote:
    >>Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
    >>

    >>I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
    >>etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.
    >

    > Who's JD?

    <puff><puff><pass

  8. > > Who's JD?

    :D yeah yeah. I remember now

    Small Black Dog

  9. "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Nelson Binch wrote:
    > > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > |
    > > | Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
    > >
    > > No, don't go jumping the gun there John. It's time for the great "To
    grease
    > > or not to grease square tapered spindles" debate again.
    >

    > Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded
    > w/ mercury

    Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...

    Steve E.

  10. John G

    John G Guest

    spademan o---[) * wrote:
    > "John G" wrote in message
    >>Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded
    >>w/ mercury

    > Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...

    Ahh very good.... And you didn't even give away the answer by giving the answer.

    --
    John G Won't get fooled agian......

  11. Spider

    Spider Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:54:52 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
    > >

    > >I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/ mercury,
    > >etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.
    >

    > No No No! Count me out ther Clyde. I've swore off that crap.
    >
    > Now this Spider thing could be fun though.

    Dave, my cuff has plenty of starch.

    Down boy!

    Good dog!

    Spider

  12. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 22 Apr 2003 14:37:15 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

    >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:54:52 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >> >Seems like it's about that time for our quarterly: "I love JD / I hate JD" debate.
    >> >

    >> >I want a good fight, a clean fight, no hitting below the belt, no loading your gloves w/
    >> >mercury, etc.... Okay, return to your corners and at the sound of the bell come out fighting.
    >>

    >> No No No! Count me out ther Clyde. I've swore off that crap.
    >>
    >> Now this Spider thing could be fun though.
    >

    >Dave, my cuff has plenty of starch.
    >
    >Down boy!
    >
    >Good dog!
    >
    >Spider

    Originality just isn't your bag is it?

  13. "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > spademan o---[) * wrote:
    > > "John G" wrote in message
    > >>Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded w/
    > >>mercury
    >
    > > Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...
    >

    > Ahh very good.... And you didn't even give away the answer by giving the answer.
    >

    > --
    > John G Won't get fooled agian......

    Yeah my missus loves it. As a biochemist I can't help but think 'B*olx' most of the time, but I
    swear I don't want some of that spray stuff and one of those uv light things...

    Steve E.

  14. Spider

    Spider Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 22 Apr 2003 14:37:15 -0700, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:
    >
    > >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >> No No No! Count me out ther Clyde. I've swore off that crap.
    > >>
    > >> Now this Spider thing could be fun though.
    > >

    > >Dave, my cuff has plenty of starch.
    > >
    > >Down boy!
    > >
    > >Good dog!
    > >
    > >Spider
    >
    > Originality just isn't your bag is it?

    Dude, you are so dim - the "cuff-starching" comment *is* original - I made it up!

    But from a guy who doesn't know how to use a search engine, I expect it from you.

    Hey, how's that "laying off" thing working for you? ROTFL!

    Spider

  15. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > spademan o---[) * wrote:
    > > "John G" wrote in message
    > >>Actullay I' was trolling to see who would pick up on the reference to boxing gloves loaded w/
    > >>mercury
    >
    > > Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...
    >

    > Ahh very good.... And you didn't even give away the answer by giving the answer.

    Coincidinkily, that very episode was on my VCR yesterday while I ate lunch.

    Hope I didn't say too much; that would be a crime.

    Don't get mad and make a scene.

    Someone'll launch an investigation.

    Bill "weenies squirt when you press down on 'em" S.

  16. John G

    John G Guest

    spademan o---[) * wrote:

    > Yeah my missus loves it.

    So does mine, I personally hated the shows, but as I watched them more and more I got sucked in...

    > As a biochemist I can't help but think 'B*olx' most of the time,

    As a former, and future L.E.O. I think the same thing about most of the shows of that genre. The
    only one I like is C.O.P.S. and only whey they are filmed on location in Memphis. Brings back
    wonderful memories ;-)

    > but I swear I don't want some of that spray stuff and one of those uv light things...

    Ever get a face full of OC spray, not fun!

  17. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    spademan o---[) * wrote:
    > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >

    >>spademan o---[) * wrote:

    >>>Who are you, ooh ooh, oo oo...
    >>

    >>Ahh very good.... And you didn't even give away the answer by giving the answer.
    >>

    >>--
    >>John G Won't get fooled agian......
    >>

    > Yeah my missus loves it. As a biochemist I can't help but think 'B*olx' most of the time, but I
    > swear I don't want some of that spray stuff and one of those uv light things...

    Pet owners have been using blacklights to do their own detective work for years. When searching for
    the source of the mysterious stink in the family room, it pays to remember that cat pee
    ...flueoresces? floresces?... ah the heck with it, GLOWS under black light.

    Kathleen