Is it time?

wolfix

Mar 11, 2005
0_61_al_masri_abu_ayyub.jpg
CAIRO, Egypt — Al Qaeda in Iraq's purported leader vowed on Friday that his fighters would never rest until they have reached Jerusalem and blown up the White House.

Is it time to do the following...........

*........ Stop denying that we are targeting Islamic groups in America/GB and just do it very openly?

*........ Quit playing the politically correct game and do what we know what we need to do..........

*......Look at immigration policies harder and with prejudiced towards

certain groups.

Let's discuss.......

Whatever we do...let's kill that ...... in the next 2 or 3 days and send a message.

:eek:

Just a thought.

BillM said:
Whatever we do...let's kill that ...... in the next 2 or 3 days and send a message.

:eek:

Just a thought.
The first time you've ever had a thought,and you want to kill someone.
Why am I not surprised?

stevebaby said:
The first time you've ever had a thought,and you want to kill someone.
Why am I not surprised?
I don't know...why aren't you?

I posted this hot topic thinking we would get some intersting conversation going.......... other then "Lance did it."

Why not just torture instead of kill? That's the Repig response de jour, no?

(Unless it's civilian Ay-rab women, kids, & old folks.)

stevebaby said:
LA doesn't have the cojones for killing anyone.
LA has been killing the hearts and minds of Europeans for years.

He's a serial killer.

stevebaby said:
The wonder is not that your first thought was to kill someone.The wonder is that you had a thought.

Steve.....was that REALLY the best insult you could come up with? Aren't you made of more than that?

Try harder or be quiet.

As I've commented before, the comparison between the growth of radical Christianity in the Roman Empire and the growth of Islam in Europe cannot be ignored.
Today we view Christianity as a positive phenomenon, but if you were a Greek or Roman back in 300 A.D. you wouldn't feel that way since many of those Christian groups were fanatical and intolerant. There was also Christian fundamentalist terrorism in that period.
This is why Christians in those times were persecuted by the authorities same way as Moslems are by the U.S. in modern times. That included, public executions, burning of gospels and forcing members to sacrifice to the State and renouince their beliefs.
The effect was Christianity grew and spread as a result and finally worked its way into the actual State.
The same thing is happening with political Islam in this country. I notice we have less freedom to criticize religion and the Government is doing its utmost to persecute and charge people who go so far as to maybe insult religion. Slowly and gradually freedoms are being eroded and laws are being changed to institutionalise Islam in society.
The Government also appears to be getting away with it as too many people sit back and go along with these laws - which they should be challenging - the right to have an opinion whether you're right or wrong.
Of course, while many many moslems are quite happy to simply live in a free country and follow their religion, there are others who seek to alter the fabric of society the same way Christians did thousands of years ago, by stamping out pagan belief systems and science. The Government, however, seems to be the main motivational force behind what is taking place and it comes with a fierce anti-Americanism as well.
I have no axe to grind against Islam or any religion but when there's movements that seek to erode freedoms in favour of religion I'm dead opposed to what's taking place.
The snag is our society has become so apologetic and wishy-washy something will have to fill the void. If politicians and people over here are afraid to back western democracy in the cause of politcal correctness, they will most certainly lose what they used to take for granted.

wolfix said:
0_61_al_masri_abu_ayyub.jpg
CAIRO, Egypt — Al Qaeda in Iraq's purported leader vowed on Friday that his fighters would never rest until they have reached Jerusalem and blown up the White House.

Is it time to do the following...........

*........ Stop denying that we are targeting Islamic groups in America/GB and just do it very openly?

*........ Quit playing the politically correct game and do what we know what we need to do..........

*......Look at immigration policies harder and with prejudiced towards

certain groups.

Let's discuss.......