is it true that gays don't like oysters because of the poonish smell?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ville Terminale, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. i remembering reading about this. that gay men don't like
    food that smelly fishy. is it just a myth? do gays like
    sashimi? i think oysters are great.

    Tags:

  2. Brent Norman

    Brent Norman Guest

    [email protected] (ville terminale) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > i remembering reading about this. that gay men don't like
    > food that smelly fishy. is it just a myth? do gays like
    > sashimi? i think oysters are great.

    Must be a myth. I like seafood.. Not crazy about oysters or
    sushi, but scallops and trout are great. I don't think you'd
    find any statistically significant correlation between
    gastronomical

  3. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On 6 Mar 2004 20:40:53 -0800, [email protected] (Brent
    Norman) wrote:

    >[email protected] (ville terminale) wrote in
    >message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> i remembering reading about this. that gay men don't like
    >> food that smelly fishy. is it just a myth? do gays like
    >> sashimi? i think oysters are great.
    >
    >Must be a myth. I like seafood.. Not crazy about oysters or
    >sushi, but scallops and trout are great. I don't think
    >you'd find any statistically significant correlation
    >between gastronomical

    -sw

  4. seafood......hmmm.

    don't know about tastes, but yesterday was stereotype
    lesbian day at wallyworld. All the manly women with mullet
    haircuts were roaming the aisles. Not saying all the women
    in jeans, white t-shirts and tattoos were lesbian, but the
    look is the stereotype and those sporting the look were
    out in force.

    -Ginny