is it true that gays don't like oysters because of the poonish smell?

Ville Terminale

Guest
i remembering reading about this. that gay men don't like
food that smelly fishy. is it just a myth? do gays like
sashimi? i think oysters are great.

[email protected] (ville terminale) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> i remembering reading about this. that gay men don't like
> food that smelly fishy. is it just a myth? do gays like
> sashimi? i think oysters are great.

Must be a myth. I like seafood.. Not crazy about oysters or
sushi, but scallops and trout are great. I don't think you'd
find any statistically significant correlation between
gastronomical

On 6 Mar 2004 20:40:53 -0800, [email protected] (Brent
Norman) wrote:

>[email protected] (ville terminale) wrote in
>message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> i remembering reading about this. that gay men don't like
>> food that smelly fishy. is it just a myth? do gays like
>> sashimi? i think oysters are great.
>
>Must be a myth. I like seafood.. Not crazy about oysters or
>sushi, but scallops and trout are great. I don't think
>you'd find any statistically significant correlation
>between gastronomical

-sw

seafood......hmmm.

don't know about tastes, but yesterday was stereotype
lesbian day at wallyworld. All the manly women with mullet
haircuts were roaming the aisles. Not saying all the women
in jeans, white t-shirts and tattoos were lesbian, but the
look is the stereotype and those sporting the look were
out in force.

-Ginny