Is Joey D tapping Pedalchick?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit pro, Sep 26, 2004.

  1. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

    My sources say yes.

    Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?

    cp
     
    Tags:


  2. pedalchick

    pedalchick New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2003
    Messages:
    190
    Likes Received:
    0
    OK, Kirk or Kenny or whoever the hell you are, you've really crossed the line there. Are you THAT pathetic that you cannot understand how someone can have a close friendship without a sexual relationship? Your sources must be the voices in your head, you nutjob. You need to seek professional help.
    Get out and get some fresh air and do something productive with your life, please. Or are you already locked up in some institution somewhere?
    Dammit, I hate the fact that I felt compelled to even respond to this crap.
     
  3. h squared

    h squared Guest

    pedalchick wrote:
    >


    > Get out and get some fresh air and do something productive with your
    > life, please.


    you mean he should
    "Use all that creative energy to do something good for society. Open a
    door for an elderly person. Buy a sandwich for a homeless lady. Call
    your mom just to say hello."
    ???

    hh
     
  4. If you want to rag on cheaters, go ahead (I encourage it...IF you have
    accurate information).

    But this latest post is so totally lame it shows a lot more about you
    than the person you're writing about. What a loser you are to bring
    crap like this up.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************
     
  5. PS to crit pro -- you're probably such a scrub you couldn't even deal
    with a smart, independent and athletic woman, let alone get one
    yourself.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************
     
  6. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > My sources say yes.
    >
    > Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    >
    > cp


    In my book, a coward that would make a comment like this is a bad as a
    cheater.

    Bob C.
     
  7. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "psycholist" <[email protected]
    >
    > "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> My sources say yes.
    >>
    >> Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    >>
    >> cp

    >
    > In my book, a coward that would make a comment like this is a bad as a
    > cheater.


    I've been saying that since DAY ONE when this crit pro asshole appeared and
    infected RBR.

    Duhhh!!

    -Ken
    >
    > Bob C.
    >
    >
     
  8. Oh yeah. He's bangin' her, all right...


    "pedalchick" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:p[email protected]
    >
    > crit pro Wrote:
    >> My sources say yes.
    >>
    >> Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    >>
    >> cp

    >
    > OK, Kirk or Kenny or whoever the hell you are, you've really crossed
    > the line there. Are you THAT pathetic that you cannot understand how
    > someone can have a close friendship without a sexual relationship?
    > Your sources must be the voices in your head, you nutjob. You need to
    > seek professional help.
    > Get out and get some fresh air and do something productive with your
    > life, please. Or are you already locked up in some institution
    > somewhere?
    > Dammit, I hate the fact that I felt compelled to even respond to this
    > crap.
    >
    >
    > --
    > pedalchick
    >
     
  9. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    That was rude and uncalled for.
     
  10. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

  11. Crit pro is an asshole to be sure, and he certainly is out of bounds here.
    That being said, you got to admit that as soon as you see Pedalchick
    defending her coach who just tested positive, the 1st thing that any
    red-blooded heterosexual male is going to think is "hmmm, I wonder if he
    tagged her....?"

    I mean, its just human nature, for crissakes.


    "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> That was rude and uncalled for.

    >
    >
    > Absolutely. Crypt-Pro is a pedophile.
    >
     
  12. h squared

    h squared Guest

    "hold my beer and watch this..." wrote:
    >
    > Crit pro is an asshole to be sure, and he certainly is out of bounds here.
    > That being said, you got to admit that as soon as you see Pedalchick
    > defending her coach who just tested positive, the 1st thing that any
    > red-blooded heterosexual male is going to think is "hmmm, I wonder if he
    > tagged her....?"
    >
    > I mean, its just human nature, for crissakes.


    taking it further- what i think is even more "human nature" is the
    desire to take self righteous pleasure in the suffering of "bad" people.
    so when someone you like stands up and by the accused, it's "human
    nature" to discredit her by saying that they are probably fucking, so
    what she says doesn't have any weight (she's only his bitch, after all)

    or something like that,
    hh
     
  13. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    hold my beer and watch this... <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Crit pro is an asshole to be sure, and he certainly is out of bounds here.
    > That being said, you got to admit that as soon as you see Pedalchick
    > defending her coach who just tested positive, the 1st thing that any
    > red-blooded heterosexual male is going to think is "hmmm, I wonder if he
    > tagged her....?"


    > I mean, its just human nature, for crissakes.


    It's human nature to stand up for your friends.

    After seeing a summer of heated exchanges about Adam Bergman's
    positive I can tell you that the response to this will not be
    uniform condemnation. There will be a camp that sees this as
    part of the business of competing as an elite athlete, the
    'Everyone is doing it' camp. Another camp will be people who
    will point to the many glass houses of ethical shortcomings in
    our society and will elect to not throw stones.

    And there will be the 'Death penalty' camp, for whom nothing
    less than a lifetime ban will be sufficient. There will be no
    one that personally knows the athlete in question in this camp
    because it is much easier to take this stance with a total
    stranger.

    The difference between Adam and Joey is that Joey does not
    have the huge performance improvement that makes the lab
    mistake defense so improbable for Adam. But Joey is able to
    raise uncertainty about the test so expect a 'statistical
    error' camp to form.

    The point of all this is that there are reasons for defending
    an accused rider other than getting 'tagged'.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

    Expect the discussion of this among local NC riders to be
    heated and emotional, and to last for an extended period of
    time.
     
  14. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: Bob Schwartz [email protected]

    >And there will be the 'Death penalty' camp, for whom nothing
    >less than a lifetime ban will be sufficient. There will be no
    >one that personally knows the athlete in question in this camp
    >because it is much easier to take this stance with a total
    >stranger.


    Your right it would be easier to stick to your values and positions when it
    does not involve your friends, but if you have any integrity at all it doesn't
    matter who is involved.
    As an official this is absolutely crucial to me. I won't attempt to speak for
    anyone but my wife and I, but we had this conversation again last night due to
    an e-mail we got, but we both consider ourselves to be professionals and
    treating anyone differently whether they are a Pro, or a 2 riding in a P/1/2 is
    wrong. The rules are there for everyone equally, period.
    We have told, and asked all of our friends to please not put us into that
    position because we will NOT give them any favors and will treat them exactly
    the same as anyone else.
    If your going to run your mouth, make sure that your ass is right there with
    it.
    Bill C
     
  15. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (crit pro)

    >My sources say yes.
    >
    >Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    >
    >cp


    You really do make it hard to even keep an open mind when you choose to act
    like such a jackass. You are your own worst enemy.
    Bill C
     
  16. On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:18:38 -0000, Bob Schwartz wrote:
    > The point of all this is that there are reasons for defending
    > an accused rider other than getting 'tagged'.


    But remember to tag them first for identification purposes.
     
  17. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "h squared" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    >
    > "hold my beer and watch this..." wrote:
    > >
    > > Crit pro is an asshole to be sure, and he certainly is out of bounds

    here.
    > > That being said, you got to admit that as soon as you see Pedalchick
    > > defending her coach who just tested positive, the 1st thing that any
    > > red-blooded heterosexual male is going to think is "hmmm, I wonder if he
    > > tagged her....?"
    > >
    > > I mean, its just human nature, for crissakes.

    >
    > taking it further- what i think is even more "human nature" is the
    > desire to take self righteous pleasure in the suffering of "bad" people.
    > so when someone you like stands up and by the accused, it's "human
    > nature" to discredit her by saying that they are probably fucking, so
    > what she says doesn't have any weight (she's only his bitch, after all)
    >
    > or something like that,
    > hh


    I don't even know where to put this, so I will just put my two cents in
    here. Has nothing to do with Heathers post, I think Heather will cut me some
    slack here. I have enjoyed reading Pedalchicks post in the last year or so.
    She is a Pro and we only have a few Pro women in this group, and they post
    sparingly. This is a nasty thread. Pedalchick may not ever come back now.
    Sad, because rbr needs to be robust, and regardless if I agree with her, I
    have always enjoyed reading her posts and race reports. This might be the
    worse I have ever read in rbr, anybody want to move on for the womens picks
    at Verona?

    Dizzy, getting some air now.

    B-
     
  18. On 26 Sep 2004 20:30:27 GMT, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:


    >
    > Your right it would be easier to stick to your values and positions when it
    >does not involve your friends, but if you have any integrity at all it doesn't
    >matter who is involved.
    > As an official this is absolutely crucial to me. I won't attempt to speak for
    >anyone but my wife and I, but we had this conversation again last night due to
    >an e-mail we got, but we both consider ourselves to be professionals and
    >treating anyone differently whether they are a Pro, or a 2 riding in a P/1/2 is
    >wrong. The rules are there for everyone equally, period.
    > We have told, and asked all of our friends to please not put us into that
    >position because we will NOT give them any favors and will treat them exactly
    >the same as anyone else.


    I'm on the board of a large cycling club and we have our own internal
    discipline problems. In our club we have "sub-teams" and one of the
    members of my team got a totally valid suspension within the club.
    Then he went insane on me personally, about how I should stand up for
    him within the board, that I was disloyal to the team, etc. What a
    hassle.

    But I had to do nothing special to help him. That's the nature of the
    job.

    JT




    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************
     
  19. Mark Fennell

    Mark Fennell Guest

    Bob Schwartz wrote:
    >
    > It's human nature to stand up for your friends.
    >
    > After seeing a summer of heated exchanges about Adam Bergman's
    > positive I can tell you that the response to this will not be
    > uniform condemnation. There will be a camp that sees this as
    > part of the business of competing as an elite athlete, the
    > 'Everyone is doing it' camp. Another camp will be people who
    > will point to the many glass houses of ethical shortcomings in
    > our society and will elect to not throw stones.
    >
    > And there will be the 'Death penalty' camp, for whom nothing
    > less than a lifetime ban will be sufficient. There will be no
    > one that personally knows the athlete in question in this camp
    > because it is much easier to take this stance with a total
    > stranger.
    >
    > The difference between Adam and Joey is that Joey does not
    > have the huge performance improvement that makes the lab
    > mistake defense so improbable for Adam. But Joey is able to
    > raise uncertainty about the test so expect a 'statistical
    > error' camp to form.
    >
    > The point of all this is that there are reasons for defending
    > an accused rider other than getting 'tagged'.
    >


    Very well said Bob.

    Personally, I find it hard to condemn the "Death Penalty" viewpoint when it
    comes from those that really were directly impacted by a cheater. It's an
    emotional response. On the other hand, CP is delusional if he thinks his
    full-on internet character assassinations are going to stop anyone from
    doping if they are inclined that way to begin with. The damaged reputation a
    cheater suffers among his real friends and acquaintances far, far outweighs
    some passing slander on rbr. It's really a pretty tragic end to a cycling
    career, but a deserved one for the guilty.

    Mark
     
  20. BozoLeCloune

    BozoLeCloune Guest

    crit pro wrote:
    > My sources say yes.
    >
    > Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    >
    > cp


    Reading this kind of comment almost makes me happy there are enough
    dopers out there to prevent an asshole like crit pro from actually
    winning races.

    Cheaters may not be good examples for our youth but, after reading this
    crap, I sure would take Tyler over crit pro as a role model for my
    children any day.

    Bozo.
     
Loading...
Loading...