Is Joey D tapping Pedalchick?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit pro, Sep 26, 2004.

  1. On 09/26/2004 12:21 PM, in article
    [email protected], "B. Lafferty"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> That was rude and uncalled for.

    > Absolutely. Crypt-Pro is a pedophile.

    It's true. Brian Lafferty says so.

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com

  2. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    pedalchick <[email protected]> wrote:

    > crit pro Wrote:
    > > My sources say yes.
    > >
    > > Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    > >
    > > cp

    > OK, Kirk or Kenny or whoever the hell you are, you've really crossed
    > the line there...BLAH BLAH BLAH Panties*all*in*a*bunch BLAH BLAH BLAH

    this sums it up: http://tinyurl.com/477wq

    pedalchick = Laura Weislo = Cat 1 HAHAHAHA

    that's a joke...then again she's a chick and we've all seen how they
    "race"

    CP...the real thing, no additives.

  3. crit pro wrote:
    <followed by everyone else>

    Goddamm.

    This is a good thread.

  4. pedalchick wrote:
    > crit pro Wrote:
    > > My sources say yes.
    > >
    > > Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    > >
    > > cp

    > OK, Kirk or Kenny or whoever the hell you are, you've really crossed
    > the line there. Are you THAT pathetic that you cannot understand how
    > someone can have a close friendship without a sexual relationship?
    > Your sources must be the voices in your head, you nutjob. You need

    > seek professional help.
    > Get out and get some fresh air and do something productive with your
    > life, please. Or are you already locked up in some institution
    > somewhere?
    > Dammit, I hate the fact that I felt compelled to even respond to this
    > crap.

    Dumbass -

    I agree with your sentiment.

    Contrarily however, I'd like to offer the notion that there is no shame
    in admitting that one has slept with a doper. He's the one who doped,
    not you. People should not think less of you for it.
    Be well.

    K. Gringioni

  5. crit pro <[email protected]> wrote:

    > CP...the real thing, no additives.

    Dude,

    Don't fall so much in love with the righteousness of your
    cause that you think any action is justifiable and you can
    cross any line and not make mistakes. That's related to the
    process that leads people to rationalize doping, in fact:
    "I have to do this to stay competitive and everyone else is
    probably doing it and it's really not wrong."

    Just be a big boy, admit you fucked up and move on.
    Kind of like the way dopers should admit they fucked up.

    Leave guilt by association out of it, adults make their own
    decisions, and their friends don't have to answer for their actions.

    Oh yeah, stamping out doping is righteous and all that, but don't
    get on too high a horse. This is about keeping skinny-ass cheater
    jocks from stealing crit prizes from skinny-ass clean jocks,
    it's not like you're ending world hunger.

  6. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "BozoLeCloune" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > crit pro wrote:
    > > My sources say yes.
    > >
    > > Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    > >
    > > cp

    > Reading this kind of comment almost makes me happy there are enough
    > dopers out there to prevent an asshole like crit pro from actually
    > winning races.

    I like that thought. Thing is that the "no hopers" of past generations had
    to suck it up so why should these guys get a built in excuse for being a
    loser on 2 wheels?

    > Cheaters may not be good examples for our youth but, after reading this
    > crap, I sure would take Tyler over crit pro as a role model for my
    > children any day.

    Man, talk about understatment!

  7. On 26 Sep 2004 07:15:52 -0700, crit pro wrote:
    > My sources say yes.

    Before reading your post, I wasn't aware of that particular meaning of
    the word "tapping". I thought you meant JD was drawing blood from
    Pedalchick.

  8. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > crit pro wrote:
    > <followed by everyone else>
    >

    > Goddamm.
    >

    > This is a good thread.

    Joey might be a lot of things, but I know for sure he would never
    cheat on his wife, and vice versa for Pedalchick (she wouldn't cheat
    on her husband).

    Tom

  9. omc

    omc New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2003
    Nice to know that Joey draws the line some place..........Doping isn't one of them evidently.
    Maybe a check list from Joey what is legally and morally acceptable to him.
    Cheating on wife------Never
    Doping---------------Ok until caught.
    Lying to friends/family-------Acceptable.
    Stealing $$ from other racers---------Acceptable.
    Pretending you never failed a drug test for 8 months.-------Acceptable.
    Continued to race and cash prize checks----------Acceptable.
    Admitting your doper---------Never.

    "OMC"

  10. chris

    chris Guest

    Who cares?

    Now if you said, "Pedalchick supplied him with the dope..." That
    would be good. You just don't have much to talk about. Is this waht
    we have to look forward to the whole off-season, or will you become
    cross-pro and dig up dirt on all the cross guys?

    CH

    [email protected] (crit pro) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > My sources say yes.
    >
    > Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    >
    > cp

  11. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

    > (defends Crit pro)

    This game reminds me of high school.

  12. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Dan Connelly wrote:
    > hold my beer and watch this... wrote:
    >
    >> (defends Crit pro)

    > This game reminds me of high school.

    Hold my beer is going to use his two guns to do a Columbine on rbr ?

  13. chris wrote:
    > Who cares?

    <snip>

    Dumbass -

    Pedalchick, for one.

  14. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, chris
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Is this waht
    > we have to look forward to the whole off-season, or will you become
    > cross-pro and dig up dirt on all the cross guys?

    Yea, every one of those 'cross guys is dirty, or they will be.

    -WG

  15. chris

    chris Guest

    LOL...That works too, except Joey D got busted for EPO and Tyler got
    busted for a homologous blood sample.

    You could then say that Tyler is tapping pedalchick. (No offense
    pedalchick)

    Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 26 Sep 2004 07:15:52 -0700, crit pro wrote:
    > > My sources say yes.

    > Before reading your post, I wasn't aware of that particular meaning of
    > the word "tapping". I thought you meant JD was drawing blood from
    > Pedalchick.

  16. oyvey1948

    oyvey1948 Guest

    crit pro <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > pedalchick <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > crit pro Wrote:
    > > > My sources say yes.
    > > >
    > > > Does Pedalchicks BF know about this yet?
    > > >
    > > > cp

    > > OK, Kirk or Kenny or whoever the hell you are, you've really crossed
    > > the line there...BLAH BLAH BLAH Panties*all*in*a*bunch BLAH BLAH BLAH

    > this sums it up: http://tinyurl.com/477wq
    >
    > pedalchick = Laura Weislo = Cat 1 HAHAHAHA
    >
    > that's a joke...then again she's a chick and we've all seen how they
    > "race"
    >
    > CP...the real thing, no additives.

    Why should we believe you're telling the truth?

  17. Dan Connelly wrote:
    > hold my beer and watch this... wrote:
    >
    > > (defends Crit pro)

    > This game reminds me of high school.

    Dumbass -

    If you're going to play the "high school" card then you should add:

    pedalchick wrote:

    (responds to accusation)

    before the hold my beer action.

    As an aside, let me say again, Goddamm. This is a good thread.
    K. Gringioni

  18. h squared wrote:

    > taking it further- what i think is even more "human nature" is the
    > desire to take self righteous pleasure in the suffering of "bad"

    people.
    > so when someone you like stands up and by the accused, it's "human
    > nature" to discredit her by saying that they are probably fucking, so
    > what she says doesn't have any weight (she's only his bitch, after

    all)

    Dumbass -

    Is that why you never defended me when we were fucking?
    K. Gringioni
    bitter

  19. h squared

    h squared Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

    > h squared wrote:
    > >
    > > taking it further- what i think is even more "human nature" is the
    > > desire to take self righteous pleasure in the suffering of "bad"

    > people.
    > > so when someone you like stands up and by the accused, it's "human
    > > nature" to discredit her by saying that they are probably fucking, so
    > > what she says doesn't have any weight (she's only his bitch, after

    > all)
    >
    > Dumbass -
    >
    > Is that why you never defended me when we were fucking?
    > K. Gringioni
    > bitter

    you got it wrong- i defended you all the time, and see, did anyone ever
    take me seriously??

    nope.

    heather

  20. chris