Is Joey D tapping Pedalchick?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit pro, Sep 26, 2004.

  1. < my sources say yes > my source, the title of this thread, says
    that you are a real moron

  2. chris

    chris Guest

    Well my source (myself) tells me that I don't have to know you to know
    you're both fucking tools!

    > < my sources say yes > my source, the title of this thread, says
    > that you are a real moron

  3. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, chris
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I should have seen that one coming...

    If not for your superior intellect you would have.

    > warren <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<270920040905002460%[email protected]>...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, chris
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > Is this waht
    > > > we have to look forward to the whole off-season, or will you become
    > > > cross-pro and dig up dirt on all the cross guys?

    > > Yea, every one of those 'cross guys is dirty, or they will be.
    > >
    > > -WG

  4. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

    Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > hold my beer and watch this... <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Crit pro is an asshole to be sure, and he certainly is out of bounds here.
    > > That being said, you got to admit that as soon as you see Pedalchick
    > > defending her coach who just tested positive, the 1st thing that any
    > > red-blooded heterosexual male is going to think is "hmmm, I wonder if he
    > > tagged her....?"

    > > I mean, its just human nature, for crissakes.

    > It's human nature to stand up for your friends.
    >
    > After seeing a summer of heated exchanges about Adam Bergman's
    > positive I can tell you that the response to this will not be
    > uniform condemnation. There will be a camp that sees this as
    > part of the business of competing as an elite athlete, the
    > 'Everyone is doing it' camp. Another camp will be people who
    > will point to the many glass houses of ethical shortcomings in
    > our society and will elect to not throw stones.
    >
    > And there will be the 'Death penalty' camp, for whom nothing
    > less than a lifetime ban will be sufficient. There will be no
    > one that personally knows the athlete in question in this camp
    > because it is much easier to take this stance with a total
    > stranger.
    >
    > The difference between Adam and Joey is that Joey does not
    > have the huge performance improvement that makes the lab
    > mistake defense so improbable for Adam. But Joey is able to
    > raise uncertainty about the test so expect a 'statistical
    > error' camp to form.
    >
    > The point of all this is that there are reasons for defending
    > an accused rider other than getting 'tagged'.
    >
    > Bob Schwartz
    > [email protected]
    >
    > Expect the discussion of this among local NC riders to be
    > heated and emotional, and to last for an extended period of
    > time.

    Did I miss something, or was the original question asked in the title
    of this thread ever answered? Specifically by one of the four people
    from the two marriages?

    crit pro

  5. > OK, Kirk or Kenny or whoever the hell you are, you've really crossed
    > the line there. Are you THAT pathetic that you cannot understand how
    > someone can have a close friendship without a sexual relationship?
    > Your sources must be the voices in your head, you nutjob. You need

    > seek professional help.
    > Get out and get some fresh air and do something productive with your
    > life, please. Or are you already locked up in some institution
    > somewhere?
    > Dammit, I hate the fact that I felt compelled to even respond to this
    > crap.

    CP, From a techincal stand point you are right. She did feel compelled
    to respond, but you are right that she did NOT deny the allegations.
    More of the Lance Armstrong/Ferrari thing... "Are you THAT pathetic
    that you cannot understand how someone can have a close friendship
    without a sexual relationship? "

    Lance Armstrong " can't a cyclist have a relationship with a known drug
    dealer without having been involved in doping"

    Answer...Yes you can, but that does not deny the allegation.
    RVD
    Lafferty do you want to redirect?

  6. On 8 Oct 2004 15:19:38 -0700, "Rik Van Diesel"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >CP, From a techincal stand point you are right. She did feel compelled
    >to respond, but you are right that she did NOT deny the allegations.

    How cares? Joey D'Antoni could be doing it with Ashley Simpson for
    all that it relates to this group. Pedalchick has not denied being
    friends with that guy so that's all the data people need in evaluating
    her comments on his case. The rest of what Crit Pro is talking about
    is irrelevant and just crap from him to try to pressure people.
    That's bad..

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  7. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    crit pro wrote:

    > Did I miss something, or was the original question asked in the title
    > of this thread ever answered? Specifically by one of the four people
    > from the two marriages?

    I think they might have said they have never been caught cheating.

  8. k.j.papai

    k.j.papai Guest