Is kfc and other deep fried chicken really healthy?

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
I was surprised to find out that it seems there's a lot of healthy benefits in eating deep fried chicken one of which is its a very good source of protein and it's always available and inexpensive, it's also easy to prepare and cook.

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Yep, KFC = Chicken = Protein = Good = Healthy o_O. As long as you skip the dessert and sweetened sodas and juices and just drink water. Also you may want to stick with the Original Recipe because it's healthier than the crispy variant. Also stick to coleslaw as your sides.

To be honest, I love KFC chicken and we have it for dinner sometimes when we couldn’t cook. But with the health benefit of KFC chicken, I couldn’t agree because they say that anything fried is not healthy. Just like hamburger and fries, they are not healthy not because of the ingredients but because of the way they were fried.

To be honest, I love KFC chicken and we have it for dinner sometimes when we couldn’t cook. But with the health benefit of KFC chicken, I couldn’t agree because they say that anything fried is not healthy. Just like hamburger and fries, they are not healthy not because of the ingredients but because of the way they were fried.

I think that not all fried food are unhealthy, it really depends on the oil your using and if you have drained the fried food thoroughly. Like Fried Chicken which is protein packed, if you consume it then you'll get all its protein so it's definitely healthy specially KFC.

Meat is a good source of protein, any kind of dishes actually, but I think chicken skin is already high in cholesterol and if you will deep fried it with oil again I think it's too much. Grilled one is a little better than to deep fried.