Is Laiseka riding for Euskaltel this year?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kristin Garau, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. I can't read Spanish well enough from the Euskaltel Euskadi site to tell is Laiseka is still on the
    team. Anyone know how he's doing after the wreck on Angliru?

    --
    Kristin Garau

    Tags:

  2. Oldphart

    Oldphart Guest

  3. Wade Summers

    Wade Summers Guest

    Kristin Garau wrote in message ...
    >I can't read Spanish well enough from the Euskaltel Euskadi site to tell is Laiseka is still on the
    >team. Anyone know how he's doing after the wreck on Angliru?
    >
    >--
    >Kristin Garau

    Yup, he's on the team....

    Now to bust your chops as is required here on RBR...

    Just what does having to read Spanish have to do with reading Robert Laiseka's name... Is it spelled
    differently in Spanish??? Were your thrown off because it appear Robert Laiseka Jaio?

    Wade

  4. Thanks for the update. Fair enough on the 'busting the chops' deal. Neither the ability to read
    Spanish nor the Spanish naming conventions threw me. It was the fact that I couldn't read which link
    would offer the team roster. Again, thanks for updating me on Laiseka.

    Best to you, Kristin

    news:[email protected]...