Is Lance hot...or not?

HellonWheels said:
What do you think, ladies...is Lance hot? Or not?

Hot cyclist?...oh yeah.

Hot man...hubba hubba? No. So not my type....

Would I do him...? Wouldn't make it to first base with me.

Pre-Cancer he was hot. Now he just looks emaciated. Wait until about 2 years after he retires and he'll be hot again, that's until 10 years after he retires and he gets as fat as Lemond.

Brunswick_kate said:
Hot cyclist?...oh yeah.

catonerider said:
Pre-Cancer he was hot. Now he just looks emaciated. Wait until about 2 years after he retires and he'll be hot again, that's until 10 years after he retires and he gets as fat as Lemond.
>>>>

I like older guys, and heavier guys. So maybe I'd do Eddy Merckx (ducking...!)

Brunswick_kate said:
Hot cyclist?...oh yeah.

>>>

Can I ask you something? Why do you seem to make a lot of negative sexual remarks about Lance? I'm just curious, I used to do the same re: Simon Cowell until I finally admitted I had the hots for him (lol)...

HellonWheels said:
>>>

Can I ask you something? Why do you seem to make a lot of negative sexual remarks about Lance? I'm just curious, I used to do the same re: Simon Cowell until I finally admitted I had the hots for him (lol)...

He's not my kind of guy. Physically, I like my men tall...read 6' plus for starters. George Hincapie...now we're talking. He'd turn my head.

And, as for my "lot" of negative comments about Lance and his bedability factor, sister, you started this thread.... :D In fact, I've made exactly 2 comments, both in response to something you've said, saying that I don't find Lance Armstrong to be poster boy material. I have a lot of respect for him as an athlete. I admire his charitable work but he doesn't make my pulse race.

Brunswick_kate said:
He's not my kind of guy. Physically, I like my men tall...read 6' plus for starters. George Hincapie...now we're talking. He'd turn my head.

And, as for my "lot" of negative comments about Lance and his bedability factor, sister, you started this thread.... :D In fact, I've made exactly 2 comments, both in response to something you've said, saying that I don't find Lance Armstrong to be poster boy material. I have a lot of respect for him as an athlete. I admire his charitable work but he doesn't make my pulse race.
Mario Cippollini! What a cool sprinter. If he wouldn't quit when he got to the mountains he would be in the Tour this year.
GO LANCE!

I noticed a lot of the Euro cyclists have dark hair and light eyes, which is my personal turn on trigger. I also like taller guys too, so yes (Kate) Hincapie would turn my head too on that one.

For some reason I find Voeckler cute (shrug)....and Backstedt is a big guy which also turns me on.

HellonWheels said:
For some reason I find Voeckler cute (shrug)....and Backstedt is a big guy which also turns me on.

Well, I would have mentioned Tyler Hamilton on the just plain "oh my God but he's cute" scale except he sooooooooo looks like he would need a note from his mother....

Brunswick_kate said:
Well, I would have mentioned Tyler Hamilton on the just plain "oh my God but he's cute" scale except he sooooooooo looks like he would need a note from his mother....
>>>

lol....I'm not the only one then...I swear Tyler brings out maternal feelings in me more than my own kids do, its horrible! When I read all about his dog dying, I just wanted to bake him a pie, hug him, and buy him a new dog. He looks so tortured and hungry! But he is a sweet kid, nice guy, deserves to win something (hopefully the Olympics)

HellonWheels said:
>>>

lol....I'm not the only one then...I swear Tyler brings out maternal feelings in me more than my own kids do, its horrible! When I read all about his dog dying, I just wanted to bake him a pie, hug him, and buy him a new dog. He looks so tortured and hungry! But he is a sweet kid, nice guy, deserves to win something (hopefully the Olympics)

God, yes...I saw his cover photo on Bicycling mag and immediately wanted to make him a sandwich and ensure he had a clean sweater. Hard to believe he's old enough to vote, let alone that he's 32.

HellonWheels said:

NOT!

Just thinking about Lance in any sexual way makes me want to bleach my brain.

Yes, I selected "BLECH" (probably because the word resembles "BLEACH" :p ) . I'll post more on Lance (and other cyclists) in the "most attractive cyclist forum" at a later time. I need time to compose my thoughts after the brain bleaching.

Saucy said:
NOT!

Just thinking about Lance in any sexual way makes me want to bleach my brain.

Yes, I selected "BLECH" (probably because the word resembles "BLEACH" :p ) . I'll post more on Lance (and other cyclists) in the "most attractive cyclist forum" at a later time. I need time to compose my thoughts after the brain bleaching.
>>>>

lance isnt my type either (I chose "he's okay but not my type" or whatever it was)...but after seeing how he looked speeding across the finish line yesterday, with that possessed look on his face....I couldnt help but wonder if he shags like that. If he does, then I'll have to change my vote! ;)

I found that Lance is a more inspirational personality because of his cancer experience than being hot! he's got an unbelievable amount of courage and determination and that is the reason why I like him. As far as looks, I personally think that Alessandro Petacchi (Fassa Bortolo) is a true hottie! :p

HellonWheels said:

I notice that the "DEFINITELY" category went up to the largest one now. I didnt check that (and I STARTED the poll, lol)....but its amazing what a six time TdF victory will do for a guy's (ahem) "sex appeal" ;)

he was cute pre-cancer......well, when he were bald....not now tho......still think he inspirational tho......tho not as much as tyler hamilton, dunno why....ne1 else think he's ace

Jene said:
he was cute pre-cancer......well, when he were bald....not now tho......still think he inspirational tho......tho not as much as tyler hamilton, dunno why....ne1 else think he's ace

I find he is cute when on the podium, with the cap on...but in interviews he looks hardened and older. Not sure why but it depends on the angle with him, I think.

HellonWheels said:
I find he is cute when on the podium, with the cap on...but in interviews he looks hardened and older. Not sure why but it depends on the angle with him, I think.
Looks aside, I sort of went off Lance following the Simeoni affair. I'm more attracted to more modest types, such as Bobby Julich, Haimar Zubeldia...

OK, call me behind the times, but I just today learned that Lance posed nude on his bike for Annie Liebowitz in 1999. I have seen the pic.....anyone here see it? I can post a link. :eek:

HellonWheels said:
I find he is cute when on the podium, with the cap on...

He also looks great with a bag over his head.

HellonWheels said:
OK, call me behind the times, but I just today learned that Lance posed nude on his bike for Annie Liebowitz in 1999. I have seen the pic.....anyone here see it? I can post a link. :eek:

I haven't. Post it, girl!! :D

I have my brain bleach ready...