Is London in the USA?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Awake, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. Awake

    Awake Guest

    I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
    yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there
    are senior English police officers giving interviews to the Goebbels like
    "American" TV anchors who are busy repeating the big lie about some
    fictional terror organization called "Al Qaeda". Not a shred of evidence
    of course, but constant repetition of the big lie.

    What blows my mind is why there is just as much if not more TV "news"
    time devoted to these events -which quite frankly killed a piddling number
    of people- as if thousands were killed here in America. Even more disturbing
    though is the continued connections to the London bombings to legislation
    to curtail our civil rights here in America, and to give police even more power
    to arrest, beat, torture and kill us. Even the CIA has representatives on TV
    threatening us with more attacks here and justifying their use of torture even
    though things continue to get worse. They also want surveillance cameras
    installed everywhere except in prisons.

    And the media just keeps on driving the debate further to the right. It is as
    if Roosevelt had suspended the Constitution because "the commies"
    burned down the Reichstag.

    With the decade of kidnapping and torture of thousands of Muslims around
    the world by the CIA, with the thousands of surveillance cameras and the
    tens of thousands murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan, the problem only seems
    to grow worse, yet the TV "news" media here in America spread more fear
    and denounce any resistance as the work of "traitors".

    The Constitution has all but been abolished in New York in the wake of the
    bombings in London, England and not a word in opposition is to be heard,
    just more fear mongering 24/7.

    And let us not forget the martyrdom conferred upon the "injured Americans"
    in the London bombings and the soon to be conferred martyrdom upon the
    dead American in the Egypt bombing. These victims are receiving more
    TV time then any soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan has; and while all these fake
    tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing
    victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile collisions.

    We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
    police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
    this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
    nearly every day.

    - - - - - -
    "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
    the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
    Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
    the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
    and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
    Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
    -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

    Tags:

  2. On 2005-07-25, Awake <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
    > yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there

    This is not topical in any of the forums you've posted to. I suppose there's
    a reason you don't bring this to topical forums -- as I previously pointed out
    the last time I handed you your ass, you can't defend any of this stuff, so you
    post it to forums where people for the most part aren't interested in discussing
    this, and hope that your bluff will go unchallenged.

    It seems this is an increasingly common tactic among anti-semites, race baiters,
    and hate-group kooks -- basically, the tactic is to crapflood, often with
    content authored by others (e.g. verbatim copies of stormfront articles) and
    hope that the post goes unchallenged. But if it is challenged, that's not a
    problem, because then the crackpot can just repost and repost, usually to
    unrelated groups, so there's minimal interest in challenging the content.

    Basically, if you've got any balls, you'll post this to an appropriate forum
    and defend your views. But prior experience indicates that you haven't, and you
    won't.

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  5. On 2005-07-25, Awake <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
    > yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there

    This is not topical in any of the forums you've posted to. I suppose there's
    a reason you don't bring this to topical forums -- as I previously pointed out
    the last time I handed you your ass, you can't defend any of this stuff, so you
    post it to forums where people for the most part aren't interested in discussing
    this, and hope that your bluff will go unchallenged.

    It seems this is an increasingly common tactic among anti-semites, race baiters,
    and hate-group kooks -- basically, the tactic is to crapflood, often with
    content authored by others (e.g. verbatim copies of stormfront articles) and
    hope that the post goes unchallenged. But if it is challenged, that's not a
    problem, because then the crackpot can just repost and repost, usually to
    unrelated groups, so there's minimal interest in challenging the content.

    Basically, if you've got any balls, you'll post this to an appropriate forum
    and defend your views. But prior experience indicates that you haven't, and you
    won't.

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  6. Jim Tiberio

    Jim Tiberio Guest

  7. Jim Tiberio

    Jim Tiberio Guest

  8. Jim Tiberio

    Jim Tiberio Guest

  9. Jim Tiberio

    Jim Tiberio Guest

  10. rider89

    rider89 Guest

    your tinfoil hat not fitting so well today??????

    "Awake" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
> [...]
    > victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile
    > collisions.
    >
    > We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
    > police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    > first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
    > this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
    > nearly every day.
    >

    > - - - - - -
    > "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
    > the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
    > Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
    > the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
    > and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
    > Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
    > -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

  11. rider89

> [...]

    > victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile
    > collisions.
    >
    > We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
    > police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    > first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
    > this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
    > nearly every day.
    >

    > - - - - - -
    > "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
    > the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
    > Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
    > the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
    > and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
    > Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
    > -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

  12. rider89

> [...]

    > victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile
    > collisions.
    >
    > We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
    > police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    > first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
    > this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
    > nearly every day.
    >

    > - - - - - -
    > "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
    > the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
    > Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
    > the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
    > and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
    > Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
    > -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

  13. rider89

> [...]

    > victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile
    > collisions.
    >
    > We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
    > police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    > first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
    > this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
    > nearly every day.
    >

    > - - - - - -
    > "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
    > the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
    > Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
    > the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
    > and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
    > Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
    > -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

  14. Since Donovan had his turn handing you your arse, now I'll pick apart
    just a FEW of the lies in here: the big lie about some
    fictional terror organization called "Al Qaeda.

    This is documented fact, not a lie.

    >What blows my mind is why there is just as much if not more TV "news"

    time devoted to these events -which quite frankly killed a piddling
    number
    of people- as if thousands were killed here in America.>

    You must watch Cspan, or one of those news channels, because that isn't
    happening here on my TV.

    >Even more disturbing

    though is the continued connections to the London bombings to
    legislation
    to curtail our civil rights here in America, and to give police even
    more power
    to arrest, beat, torture and kill us.>

    Well by "us" you must mean you're a terrorist. No wonder you're upset.
    None of that is happening, and anytime you say our government enacted,
    or even proposed legislation in less that a week is even more
    preposterous. This government just doesn't work that fast.

    >Even the CIA has representatives on TV

    threatening us with more attacks here and justifying their use of
    torture even
    though things continue to get worse. They also want surveillance
    cameras
    installed everywhere except in prisons.>

    No kidding? Again, what channel do you watch? "The All Jihad, allah the
    time" network"?

    >The Constitution has all but been abolished in New York in the wake of the

    bombings in London, England>

    Other than paying a little more for chronic, I've seen none of my
    rights eroded. But then again I'm not a terrorist, like you apparently
    are.

    >And let us not forget the martyrdom conferred upon the "injured Americans"

    in the London bombings and the soon to be conferred martyrdom upon the
    dead American in the Egypt bombing. These victims are receiving more
    TV time then any soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan has>

    They are? I've not heard a word about them, until you mentioned it. The
    crux of your problem seems to be TV, and the amount of time they spend
    on certain news items. Perhaps you need to tune into CBS, NBC, or PBS,
    and tune out the Al Jeerah network. How about using some of your free
    time to work on that suicide-bomb kit you sent away for? Now THAT'S
    something I think we all can get behind, suicide for you.

    >and while all these fake

    tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing

    victims>

    Not true. I saw the invoices, the TV channels only used certified
    orhanic, genuine human tears in their shows, so there was no faked
    tears.

    >We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down

    police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    first and justify the murder later on.>

    Name one.

    >Remember my fellow freedom lovers;

    this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us
    this
    nearly every day.>

    As close as you seem to be to the CIA, seeing as how you hear from them
    hourly, perhaps they should pay you a visit? Agent Mulder wants to talk
    to you.

  15. Since Donovan had his turn handing you your arse, now I'll pick apart
> [...]

    >and while all these fake

    tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing

    victims>

    Not true. I saw the invoices, the TV channels only used certified
    orhanic, genuine human tears in their shows, so there was no faked
    tears.

    >We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down

    police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    first and justify the murder later on.>

    Name one.

    >Remember my fellow freedom lovers;

    this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us
    this
    nearly every day.>

    As close as you seem to be to the CIA, seeing as how you hear from them
    hourly, perhaps they should pay you a visit? Agent Mulder wants to talk

  16. Since Donovan had his turn handing you your arse, now I'll pick apart
> [...]

    >and while all these fake

    tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing

    victims>

    Not true. I saw the invoices, the TV channels only used certified
    orhanic, genuine human tears in their shows, so there was no faked
    tears.

    >We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down

    police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    first and justify the murder later on.>

    Name one.

    >Remember my fellow freedom lovers;

    this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us
    this
    nearly every day.>

    As close as you seem to be to the CIA, seeing as how you hear from them
    hourly, perhaps they should pay you a visit? Agent Mulder wants to talk

  17. Since Donovan had his turn handing you your arse, now I'll pick apart
> [...]

    >and while all these fake

    tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing

    victims>

    Not true. I saw the invoices, the TV channels only used certified
    orhanic, genuine human tears in their shows, so there was no faked
    tears.

    >We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down

    police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
    first and justify the murder later on.>

    Name one.

    >Remember my fellow freedom lovers;

    this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us
    this
    nearly every day.>

    As close as you seem to be to the CIA, seeing as how you hear from them
    hourly, perhaps they should pay you a visit? Agent Mulder wants to talk

  18. Bobby Knight

    Bobby Knight Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:09:09 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    <clip>
    >Basically, if you've got any balls, you'll post this to an appropriate forum
    >and defend your views. But prior experience indicates that you haven't, and you
    >won't.
    >
    >Cheers,

    With total forethought you decide to post this to all of the
    inappropriate forums too.

    Dumb.
    bk

  19. Bobby Knight

    Bobby Knight Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:09:09 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    <clip>
    >Basically, if you've got any balls, you'll post this to an appropriate forum
    >and defend your views. But prior experience indicates that you haven't, and you
    >won't.
    >
    >Cheers,

    With total forethought you decide to post this to all of the
    inappropriate forums too.

    Dumb.
    bk

  20. Bobby Knight

    Bobby Knight Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:09:09 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
    <clip>