Is London in the USA?

Awake

Guest
I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there
are senior English police officers giving interviews to the Goebbels like
"American" TV anchors who are busy repeating the big lie about some
fictional terror organization called "Al Qaeda". Not a shred of evidence
of course, but constant repetition of the big lie.

What blows my mind is why there is just as much if not more TV "news"
time devoted to these events -which quite frankly killed a piddling number
of people- as if thousands were killed here in America. Even more disturbing
though is the continued connections to the London bombings to legislation
to curtail our civil rights here in America, and to give police even more power
to arrest, beat, torture and kill us. Even the CIA has representatives on TV
threatening us with more attacks here and justifying their use of torture even
though things continue to get worse. They also want surveillance cameras
installed everywhere except in prisons.

And the media just keeps on driving the debate further to the right. It is as
if Roosevelt had suspended the Constitution because "the commies"
burned down the Reichstag.

With the decade of kidnapping and torture of thousands of Muslims around
the world by the CIA, with the thousands of surveillance cameras and the
tens of thousands murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan, the problem only seems
to grow worse, yet the TV "news" media here in America spread more fear
and denounce any resistance as the work of "traitors".

The Constitution has all but been abolished in New York in the wake of the
bombings in London, England and not a word in opposition is to be heard,
just more fear mongering 24/7.

And let us not forget the martyrdom conferred upon the "injured Americans"
in the London bombings and the soon to be conferred martyrdom upon the
dead American in the Egypt bombing. These victims are receiving more
TV time then any soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan has; and while all these fake
tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing
victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile collisions.

We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
nearly every day.

- - - - - -
"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

On 2005-07-25, Awake <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
> yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there

This is not topical in any of the forums you've posted to. I suppose there's
a reason you don't bring this to topical forums -- as I previously pointed out
the last time I handed you your ass, you can't defend any of this stuff, so you
post it to forums where people for the most part aren't interested in discussing
this, and hope that your bluff will go unchallenged.

It seems this is an increasingly common tactic among anti-semites, race baiters,
and hate-group kooks -- basically, the tactic is to crapflood, often with
content authored by others (e.g. verbatim copies of stormfront articles) and
hope that the post goes unchallenged. But if it is challenged, that's not a
problem, because then the crackpot can just repost and repost, usually to
unrelated groups, so there's minimal interest in challenging the content.

Basically, if you've got any balls, you'll post this to an appropriate forum
and defend your views. But prior experience indicates that you haven't, and you
won't.

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

On 2005-07-25, Awake <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
> yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there

This is not topical in any of the forums you've posted to. I suppose there's
a reason you don't bring this to topical forums -- as I previously pointed out
the last time I handed you your ass, you can't defend any of this stuff, so you
post it to forums where people for the most part aren't interested in discussing
this, and hope that your bluff will go unchallenged.

It seems this is an increasingly common tactic among anti-semites, race baiters,
and hate-group kooks -- basically, the tactic is to crapflood, often with
content authored by others (e.g. verbatim copies of stormfront articles) and
hope that the post goes unchallenged. But if it is challenged, that's not a
problem, because then the crackpot can just repost and repost, usually to
unrelated groups, so there's minimal interest in challenging the content.

Basically, if you've got any balls, you'll post this to an appropriate forum
and defend your views. But prior experience indicates that you haven't, and you
won't.

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

your tinfoil hat not fitting so well today??????

"Awake" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]

> victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile
> collisions.
>
> We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
> police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
> first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
> this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
> nearly every day.
>

> - - - - - -
> "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
> the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
> Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
> the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
> and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
> Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
> -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

Since Donovan had his turn handing you your ****, now I'll pick apart
just a FEW of the lies in here: the big lie about some
fictional terror organization called "Al Qaeda.

This is documented fact, not a lie.

>What blows my mind is why there is just as much if not more TV "news"

time devoted to these events -which quite frankly killed a piddling
number
of people- as if thousands were killed here in America.>

You must watch Cspan, or one of those news channels, because that isn't
happening here on my TV.

>Even more disturbing

though is the continued connections to the London bombings to
legislation
to curtail our civil rights here in America, and to give police even
more power
to arrest, beat, torture and kill us.>

Well by "us" you must mean you're a terrorist. No wonder you're upset.
None of that is happening, and anytime you say our government enacted,
or even proposed legislation in less that a week is even more
preposterous. This government just doesn't work that fast.

>Even the CIA has representatives on TV

threatening us with more attacks here and justifying their use of
torture even
though things continue to get worse. They also want surveillance
cameras
installed everywhere except in prisons.>

No kidding? Again, what channel do you watch? "The All Jihad, allah the
time" network"?

>The Constitution has all but been abolished in New York in the wake of the

bombings in London, England>

Other than paying a little more for chronic, I've seen none of my
rights eroded. But then again I'm not a terrorist, like you apparently
are.

>And let us not forget the martyrdom conferred upon the "injured Americans"

in the London bombings and the soon to be conferred martyrdom upon the
dead American in the Egypt bombing. These victims are receiving more
TV time then any soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan has>

They are? I've not heard a word about them, until you mentioned it. The
crux of your problem seems to be TV, and the amount of time they spend
on certain news items. Perhaps you need to tune into CBS, NBC, or PBS,
and tune out the Al Jeerah network. How about using some of your free
time to work on that suicide-bomb kit you sent away for? Now THAT'S
something I think we all can get behind, suicide for you.

>and while all these fake

tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing

victims>

Not true. I saw the invoices, the TV channels only used certified
orhanic, genuine human tears in their shows, so there was no faked
tears.

>We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down

police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
first and justify the murder later on.>

Name one.

>Remember my fellow freedom lovers;

this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us
this
nearly every day.>

As close as you seem to be to the CIA, seeing as how you hear from them
hourly, perhaps they should pay you a visit? Agent Mulder wants to talk
to you.

> [...]

>and while all these fake

tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing

victims>

Not true. I saw the invoices, the TV channels only used certified
orhanic, genuine human tears in their shows, so there was no faked
tears.

>We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down

police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
first and justify the murder later on.>

Name one.

>Remember my fellow freedom lovers;

this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us
this
nearly every day.>

As close as you seem to be to the CIA, seeing as how you hear from them
hourly, perhaps they should pay you a visit? Agent Mulder wants to talk

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:09:09 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
<[email protected]> wrote:
<clip>
>Basically, if you've got any balls, you'll post this to an appropriate forum
>and defend your views. But prior experience indicates that you haven't, and you
>won't.
>
>Cheers,

With total forethought you decide to post this to all of the
inappropriate forums too.

Dumb.
bk

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:09:09 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
<[email protected]> wrote:
<clip>
>Basically, if you've got any balls, you'll post this to an appropriate forum
>and defend your views. But prior experience indicates that you haven't, and you
>won't.
>
>Cheers,

With total forethought you decide to post this to all of the
inappropriate forums too.

Dumb.
bk

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:09:09 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
<clip>