Is London in the USA?

On 25 Jul 2005, "Lance Armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote:
>Since Donovan had his turn handing you your ****, now I'll pick apart
>just a FEW of the lies in here: the big lie about some
>fictional terror organization called "Al Qaeda.
>
>This is documented fact, not a lie.

Care to quote some of the "documentation"?

All media reports of "Al Qaeda" use the CIA as the source. Literally, without
the CIA there is no "Al Qaeda". Every one of those ludicrous videotapes of
the mysterious bearded man of the mountains is "verified as authentic"
by the CIA and no other entity.

Think about it, you have seen Osama Bin Laden -the most wanted man in
world history- on your TV more times in the last three and half years than
you have seen Robin Williams, Jim Carey and Chris Rock.

Hey next time you venture into the supermarket check the box of Wheaties,
maybe "Osama Bin Laden" is on there too!

The only place "Osama Bin Laden" is not is in the back of a police car hand cuffed.

>>Even more disturbing though is the continued connections to the London bombings to

>legislation to curtail our civil rights here in America, and to give police even
>more power to arrest, beat, torture and kill us.>
>
>Well by "us" you must mean you're a terrorist.

No I was thinking about the innocent, gainfully employed Brazilian
shot dead in London a few days ago.

I am also thinking about the video I saw not on TV, but on the Web site
of a Florida TV station made by a police officer's camera during a
traffic stop in which he nearly electrocuted a woman who would not
hang up her cell phone fast enough to suit him. I will never forget
her screams. The tape of this black woman being Tasered is
at least ten times worse than the Rodney King beating tape yet
no national TV network in America will show it. Every Taser would
be removed from every police department within a month if they did
show this tape. So much for the "liberal" media.

I think this was in Boynton Beach, Florida.

>>The Constitution has all but been abolished in New York in the wake of the

>bombings in London, England>
>
>Other than paying a little more for chronic, I've seen none of my
>rights eroded.

According to the search engine I used "chronic" is a powerful, smokable form
of dope, so I see that Donovan has drawn some high quality allies to his cause.

>>And let us not forget the martyrdom conferred upon the "injured Americans"

>in the London bombings and the soon to be conferred martyrdom upon the
>dead American in the Egypt bombing. These victims are receiving more
>TV time then any soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan has>
>
>They are? I've not heard a word about them, until you mentioned it.

Stop smoking dope and wake up!

- - - - - -
"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote:
>On 2005-07-25, Awake <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
>> yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there

> as I previously pointed out
>the last time I handed you your ass, you can't defend any of this stuff,

You are delusional. You have yet to offer a serious challenge to any
argument I have put forward.

Nonetheless, I did rip you a new one in the thread "CIA Bombs London"
posted to:

alt.coffee,alt.autos.bmw,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.tennis,rec.running

I do look forward to you either running away to hide or completely disassembling
and I'm sure you will not disappoint me.

- - - - - -

On 2005-07-26, Awake <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote:
>>On 2005-07-25, Awake <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
>>> yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels there

>> as I previously pointed out
>>the last time I handed you your ass, you can't defend any of this stuff,

> You are delusional. You have yet to offer a serious challenge to any
> argument I have put forward.

You have yet to offer a serious argument to a serious topical forum.
Basically, you are too stupid to write a coherent argument. A coherent
argument needs to contain at least the following:

(1) a central proposition
(2) a number of claims in support of that proposition
(3) attempts to substantiate those claims

Unfortunately, your "arguments" invariably include a large number of claims
that are not related to the proposition that you are trying to argue.

Until you (a) construct something that resembles an argument, and (b) post
it to an appropriate forum, I submit that you haven't even offered anything
worthy of rebuttal.

> Nonetheless, I did rip you a new one in the thread "CIA Bombs London"
> posted to:
>
> alt.coffee,alt.autos.bmw,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.tennis,rec.running

... a case in point. In how many of these forums is your incoherent
rambling topical ? None. In fact, crapflooding a large number of groups
with propaganda is probably a violation of your terms of service.

Why post to these forums ? Because you can't defend your idiotic
theories, so you rely on bluffing in front of people who are largely
disinterested.

Thank you for making my point.

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

[email protected] wrote:

> Lance Armstrong wrote:
>

>>>We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
>>>police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
>>>first and justify the murder later on.>

>>Name one.

> Great Britain. Shoot-to-kill (aka judicial murder, with promises of
> more to follow.). Abolition of jury trials. ID cards. Sending
> prisoners to foreign countries so that they can be tortured with
> impunity. Sorry, that last one's the USA.
>
> Edward

Everyone is blaming the police but I have a theory - If the guy wouldn't
have ran he wouldn't be dead.

[email protected] wrote:

> Lance Armstrong wrote:
>

>>>We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
>>>police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
>>>first and justify the murder later on.>

>>Name one.

> Great Britain. Shoot-to-kill (aka judicial murder, with promises of
> more to follow.). Abolition of jury trials. ID cards. Sending
> prisoners to foreign countries so that they can be tortured with
> impunity. Sorry, that last one's the USA.
>
> Edward

Everyone is blaming the police but I have a theory - If the guy wouldn't
have ran he wouldn't be dead.

communication technology. is something now a days. I think yes.....

I well not complain.....it is provided...
I am over it....

they never return, reply or respond....
use to it.....and I don't care to much to complain no more.
again.......

the lord well provide so I well stop complaining.....

71.1 miles till back to at last a half marathon a day. (13.1 miles )
times day in year....and got till july 30/31 05 to do it in.....
on a bike.... last year did to 7.4 or 7.5 a day.... on a bike.. or 7.4
a day....× year 04......