Is Michael Ball renting out his podium girls?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mar 11, 8:21 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

>> > Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get
>> > out
>> > of bed in February?

>> No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.

> I'm waiting for kunich to say "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"

And I'm waiting for you to tell us what races you sponsor.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> datakoll wrote:
> >
> >>NASA lifted off into an opaque cloud cover, 3000' up and the shuttle
> >>dissappeared into the night.

> Andrew Price wrote:
> > I thought it disappeared to Estonia (or was that New Guinea) ...

> Perhaps they should maroon McQuaid on the Space Station.

This is ground control to Major Pat...

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

> On Mar 11, 8:21 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> > > Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get out
> > > of bed in February?

> > No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.

> I'm waiting for kunich to say "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"

He invented miles. And January.

--

Howard Kveck wrote:
> This is ground control to Major Pat...

Come to think of it, perhaps it should be McQuaid, Prudhomme and Pound all
marooned on the space station with Zero-g fights televised back to earth

On Mar 12, 12:34 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...

> >> No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.

> > I'm waiting for kunich to say "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"

> And I'm waiting for you to tell us what races you sponsor.

dumbass,

people who are sincerely interested in my racing activities can
contact me offline.

posting your "qualifications" and "palmares" on rbr, especially if
it's part of a **** waving contest inevitably makes you look like a
douche.

> posting your "qualifications" and "palmares" on rbr, especially if
> it's part of a **** waving contest inevitably makes you look like a
> douche.

No need to worry Amit, you look like a douche regardless.

On Mar 12, 10:05 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> No need to worry Amit, you look like a douche regardless.

Pic please? Don't remember seeing him at Ken's site. Seems to me that
most douches are, proportionally, tall and thin. That could describe a
lot of folks here.
Bill C

Tom Kunich wrote:

> "TM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I do find it interesting that someone that can't ride

>> Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get
>> out of bed in February?

> No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.

So you've ridden each bike you own, what? 20 or so miles?

--
Bill Asher

Tom's "qualifications" and "palmares" equate to a ridiculously small ****.

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message

> Nice looking guy so why the continuous chip on his shoulder?

Were some of those 1300 miles on the road to Damascus?