Is mountainbiking a way of life

jinx

Guest
Hallo all,

I've got a question, for me mountainbiking is a way off life, a way of
living to forget the hurt of all days.
What is your drive to mountainbike....
Tell me www.mtbplaza.tk

greetz and Bike safe Wim Kruis

jinx wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
> I've got a question, for me mountainbiking is a way off life, a way of
> living to forget the hurt of all days.
> What is your drive to mountainbike....
> Tell me

Yes.

> greetz and Bike safe Wim Kruis

Matt

jinx wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
> I've got a question, for me mountainbiking is a way off life, a way of
> living to forget the hurt of all days.
> What is your drive to mountainbike....
> Tell me www.mtbplaza.tk
>
> greetz and Bike safe Wim Kruis

3 miles and up to get to the trailhead. I do it because it's fun. It's
also challanging and good exercise, and gets me out in the woods so I
can run over whipsnakes.