is my 5200 obsolete?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, May 7, 2003.

  1. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

  2. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

  3. I've been wondering what this frame was -- if it's a new OCLV why haven't we heard more about it? My
    impression was that one reason the design hasn't changed significantly in a decade (OK, new head
    tube for 1-and-an-eighth steerers) is that it was super expensive for Trek to change all the molds.
    --Shayana Kadidal

    > Is my 5200 now obsolete?
    > http://www.velonews.com/view_full.php?image=/images/report/3826.4340.f.jpg

  4. Bret Wade

    Bret Wade Guest

    Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > Is my 5200 now obsolete?

    You'd do better to post to comp.arch.fpga but as luck would have it I can answer your question. The
    5200 is four generations old and no longer supported by the current sw tools. Eight years is an
    eternity in the electronics industry. I recommend that you upgrade to a Spartan-3 immediately. You
    won't regret it.

    http://www.xilinx.com/apps/5200.htm

    Bret