is my 5200 obsolete?

I've been wondering what this frame was -- if it's a new OCLV why haven't we heard more about it? My
impression was that one reason the design hasn't changed significantly in a decade (OK, new head
tube for 1-and-an-eighth steerers) is that it was super expensive for Trek to change all the molds.
--Shayana Kadidal

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Is my 5200 now obsolete?

You'd do better to post to comp.arch.fpga but as luck would have it I can answer your question. The
5200 is four generations old and no longer supported by the current sw tools. Eight years is an
eternity in the electronics industry. I recommend that you upgrade to a Spartan-3 immediately. You
won't regret it.

http://www.xilinx.com/apps/5200.htm

Bret