Is my friend dangerously fat? pic enclosed.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Dec 9, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. look at his double chin. i think he is a dead man walking. he needs a
    fire lit under his butt.

  3. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Buy him a copy of DANDR.

    (Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution)

    Pressuring him is not a good idea. I'm sure he knows he has a problem.

    news:[email protected]

  4. [email protected] wrote:

    > look at his double chin. i think he is a dead man walking. he needs a
    > fire lit under his butt.

    As long as I don't have a double chin I do not have a problem with it.

    As long as the FatSo has health insurance the physician doesn't have a
    problem with it either, since he will get paid whether the patient
    lives or dies.

    Therefore, the real problem is health insurance.
    ..
    Just thought that you might want to know.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!