IS PAINT THINNER GOOD...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronaldo Jeremia, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. ...TO DRINK?

    PLEASE ADVISE.

    ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?

    -RJ'S DAD

    Tags:

  2. Oldphart

    Oldphart Guest

    cheaper and from what I understand tastes better........ :D

    Ronaldo Jeremiah wrote:
    > ...TO DRINK?
    >
    > PLEASE ADVISE.
    >
    > ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?
    >
    > -RJ'S DAD

  3. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "oldphart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > cheaper and from what I understand tastes better........ :D
    >
    > Ronaldo Jeremiah wrote:
    > > ...TO DRINK?
    > >
    > > PLEASE ADVISE.
    > >
    > > ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?
    > >
    > > -RJ'S DAD

    yeh but you can't get paint thinner in a "Beer Ball".. .can you?

    Danny Callen

  4. Don't do it, boys. Dangerous stuff. I'm serious.

    Harry

    [email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > ...TO DRINK?
    >
    > PLEASE ADVISE.
    >
    > ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?
    >
    > -RJ'S DAD

  5. [email protected] (Dr. Harry Johnson) wrote in message
    news:<df01e205.[email protected]>...
    > Don't do it, boys. Dangerous stuff. I'm serious.
    >
    > Harry

    Which, the Genny or the paint thinner? *hic*

    -RJ's Dad

  6. [email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) writes:

    > [email protected] (Dr. Harry Johnson) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Don't do it, boys. Dangerous stuff. I'm serious.
    > >
    > > Harry
    >
    > Which, the Genny or the paint thinner? *hic*
    >
    > -RJ's Dad
    > >
    > > [email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > ...TO DRINK?
    > > >
    > > > PLEASE ADVISE.
    > > >
    > > > ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?
    > > >
    > > > -RJ'S DAD

    Genny Cream Ale - wow, a blast from my past.

    http://www.history.rochester.edu/class/beer/genny.htm

    Oh no, they've turned into a hopped-out yuppified wannabe microbrewery: http://www.highfalls.com/

    -Gerard [email protected]