IS PAINT THINNER GOOD...

Ronaldo Jeremia

Guest
...TO DRINK?

PLEASE ADVISE.

ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?

-RJ'S DAD

cheaper and from what I understand tastes better........ :D

"oldphart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> cheaper and from what I understand tastes better........ :D
>
> Ronaldo Jeremiah wrote:
> > ...TO DRINK?
> >
> > PLEASE ADVISE.
> >
> > ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?
> >
> > -RJ'S DAD

yeh but you can't get paint thinner in a "Beer Ball".. .can you?

Danny Callen

Don't do it, boys. Dangerous stuff. I'm serious.

Harry

[email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> ...TO DRINK?
>
> PLEASE ADVISE.
>
> ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?
>
> -RJ'S DAD

[email protected] (Dr. Harry Johnson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Don't do it, boys. Dangerous stuff. I'm serious.
>
> Harry

Which, the Genny or the paint thinner? *hic*

-RJ's Dad

[email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) writes:

> [email protected] (Dr. Harry Johnson) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Don't do it, boys. Dangerous stuff. I'm serious.
> >
> > Harry
>
> Which, the Genny or the paint thinner? *hic*
>
> -RJ's Dad
> >
> > [email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > ...TO DRINK?
> > >
> > > PLEASE ADVISE.
> > >
> > > ALSO, HOW DOES IT STACK UP, PRICEWISE, COMPARED TO GENNY CREAM ALE?
> > >
> > > -RJ'S DAD

Genny Cream Ale - wow, a blast from my past.

http://www.history.rochester.edu/class/beer/genny.htm

Oh no, they've turned into a hopped-out yuppified wannabe microbrewery: http://www.highfalls.com/

-Gerard [email protected]