Is Paul Sherwin color blind?

Daniel Lieb

Guest
Why does he keep saying that Jan's jersey is blue? Bianchi has always been green to me.

Dan

"Daniel Lieb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Why does he keep saying that Jan's jersey is blue? Bianchi has always been green to me.

A probable conclusion, except that he's been around for quite a while, and I'd think he'd know that
it is a shade of green.

Don't let him decorate your house. ;>)

John

Daniel Lieb wrote:
> Why does he keep saying that Jan's jersey is blue? Bianchi has always been green to me.
>
> Dan

I always thought Bianchi was "Celeste".

Fausto, Felice...and you?

Steve

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 03:58:07 GMT, "John Halliburton" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Daniel Lieb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Why does he keep saying that Jan's jersey is blue? Bianchi has always been green to me.
>
>A probable conclusion, except that he's been around for quite a while, and I'd think he'd know that
>it is a shade of green.
>
>Don't let him decorate your house. ;>)

Or operate on your claviCULE!!

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx Home: http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary Never Forget:
http://www.politicsandprotest.org

"John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Daniel Lieb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Why does he keep saying that Jan's jersey is blue? Bianchi has
> always
> > been green to me.
>
> Some people think it's sky blue.

Actually the traditional Bianchi jersey was slightly more on the blue side than the one worn today
by Jan et. al. Since the sky blue bianchi jerseys belong to the tour legend, I guess it is fancier
to call them "blue".

Benjamin

In article <[email protected]>, Benjamin Werner <[email protected]> wrote:

> "John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > "Daniel Lieb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Why does he keep saying that Jan's jersey is blue? Bianchi has
> > always
> > > been green to me.
> >
> > Some people think it's sky blue.
> >

> Actually the traditional Bianchi jersey was slightly more on the blue side than the one worn today
> by Jan et. al. Since the sky blue bianchi jerseys belong to the tour legend, I guess it is fancier
> to call them "blue".
>
> Benjamin

It's mostly blue (celeste) but it has a green-aqua hue to ie. IF you were blue-green colorblind, it
could look blue. It is possible paul is colorblind of course. Many men are. Colorblndness is
something like ten times more common among men than women. SOmething like that, I'm not sure of the
exact ratio.

Benjamin Werner wrote:

> Actually the traditional Bianchi jersey was slightly more on the blue side than the one worn today
> by Jan et. al. Since the sky blue bianchi jerseys belong to the tour legend, I guess it is fancier
> to call them "blue".
>
> Benjamin

did it look like this? http://www.bianchi-rad.ch/bilder/bilder/coppi.dress.jpg

if so, too bad they switched from that to the weird sea-sick kinda color it is now.

aquamarine

Daniel Lieb wrote:
> Why does he keep saying that Jan's jersey is blue? Bianchi has always been green to me.
>
> Dan

>Why does he keep saying that Jan's jersey is blue? Bianchi has always been green to me.

It is a blue/green color, so he is close enough.