Is SAS a good brand of shoe?

Beth W

Guest
A woman at the grocery store told me she had foot pain problems until
she purchased a brand of shoe called SAS. They have their own stores
and not sold in any other stores.
Has anyone tried SAS and do they lessen foot pain?

http://community.webtv.net/Beth_W/doc

Dear Troll-********,
You are one homely beeatch!

Beth W wrote:
> A woman at the grocery store told me she had foot pain problems until
> she purchased a brand of shoe called SAS. They have their own stores
> and not sold in any other stores.
> Has anyone tried SAS and do they lessen foot pain?
>
> http://community.webtv.net/Beth_W/doc

Leafing through rec.running, I read a message from [email protected] of 26
Feb 2005:

> A woman at the grocery store told me she had foot pain problems until
> she purchased a brand of shoe called SAS. They have their own stores
> and not sold in any other stores.
> Has anyone tried SAS and do they lessen foot pain?

This is a running newsgroup, so I'm not sure you'll get a lot of good
information here. Anyway, SAS is known for making comfortable casual/work
shoes. Some others to try would be Rockport or Clarks.

Phil M.

Its a good question for this group. Are you implying that no runners
ever have foot pain? If you don't already you will. SAS makes sports
shoes too.

As far as insulting how the young lady looks, that is very small of you.
(Post your pic and we will judge you) Suggest you refrain from insulting
others and leave group and don't come back. You are not wanted here.

Beth at your age you shouldnt be having foot pain. Suggest you see a
good foot doctor to see if there are any problems. Dont scrimp on
buying good shoes. Once your feet are damaged they dont heal.

I found a SAS (San Antonio Shoe) store. It was fairly big and has
mostly womens shoes. Shoes are in the $130 to $180 range. Bought a
nice pair, they feel comfortable. Have cushion in inner sole and a
special second cushion insole on top of it.

http://community.webtv.net/Beth_W/doc

Beth said: "Bought a nice pair, they feel comfortable" . Beth are you
referring to your nice pair? take off the top and let us see how nice
your pair is. I bet they do feel comfortable. lol. j/k.

How many stores do they have? Looked in yellow pages and no listing for
them. Are they sold in departmanet or chain stores too?

They are a good shoe. I have worn them for last 6 years. On my second
pair of SAS shoes now.

I dont use them as running shoe. Just for casual wear or standing at
work. SAS makes walking and casual shoes, no running or cross training
shoes.