Is SAS a good brand of shoe?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Beth W, Feb 26, 2005.

  1. Beth W

    Beth W Guest

    A woman at the grocery store told me she had foot pain problems until
    she purchased a brand of shoe called SAS. They have their own stores
    and not sold in any other stores.
    Has anyone tried SAS and do they lessen foot pain?

    http://community.webtv.net/Beth_W/doc

    Tags:

  2. Gate runner

    Gate runner Guest

    Dear Troll-arsehole,
    You are one homely beeatch!

    Beth W wrote:
    > A woman at the grocery store told me she had foot pain problems until
    > she purchased a brand of shoe called SAS. They have their own stores
    > and not sold in any other stores.
    > Has anyone tried SAS and do they lessen foot pain?
    >
    > http://community.webtv.net/Beth_W/doc

  3. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

    Leafing through rec.running, I read a message from [email protected] of 26
    Feb 2005:

    > A woman at the grocery store told me she had foot pain problems until
    > she purchased a brand of shoe called SAS. They have their own stores
    > and not sold in any other stores.
    > Has anyone tried SAS and do they lessen foot pain?

    This is a running newsgroup, so I'm not sure you'll get a lot of good
    information here. Anyway, SAS is known for making comfortable casual/work
    shoes. Some others to try would be Rockport or Clarks.

    Phil M.

  4. Phil you dumbass, this is MistyMae, our old troll friend.

  5. IIll lI

    IIll lI Guest

    Its a good question for this group. Are you implying that no runners
    ever have foot pain? If you don't already you will. SAS makes sports
    shoes too.

    As far as insulting how the young lady looks, that is very small of you.
    (Post your pic and we will judge you) Suggest you refrain from insulting
    others and leave group and don't come back. You are not wanted here.

  6. Ed St

    Ed St Guest

    Beth at your age you shouldnt be having foot pain. Suggest you see a
    good foot doctor to see if there are any problems. Dont scrimp on
    buying good shoes. Once your feet are damaged they dont heal.

  7. Beth W

    Beth W Guest

    I found a SAS (San Antonio Shoe) store. It was fairly big and has
    mostly womens shoes. Shoes are in the $130 to $180 range. Bought a
    nice pair, they feel comfortable. Have cushion in inner sole and a
    special second cushion insole on top of it.

    http://community.webtv.net/Beth_W/doc

  8. Xeo Nx

    Xeo Nx Guest

    Beth said: "Bought a nice pair, they feel comfortable" . Beth are you
    referring to your nice pair? take off the top and let us see how nice
    your pair is. I bet they do feel comfortable. lol. j/k.

  9. llII Il

    llII Il Guest

    How many stores do they have? Looked in yellow pages and no listing for
    them. Are they sold in departmanet or chain stores too?

  10. I L

    I L Guest

    They are a good shoe. I have worn them for last 6 years. On my second
    pair of SAS shoes now.

  11. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "I L" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > They are a good shoe. I have worn them for last 6 years. On my
    > second
    > pair of SAS shoes now.

    They must be great shoes if you get 3 years out of each pair.

  12. I L

    I L Guest

    I dont use them as running shoe. Just for casual wear or standing at
    work. SAS makes walking and casual shoes, no running or cross training
    shoes.